Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer
Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer

4.3

TALC. ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH. DIMETHICONE. OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE. ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER. HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL. LECITHIN. PHYTOSTERYL CANOLATE. PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL. RHODIOLA ROSEA ROOT EXTRACT. ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT. THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER. SCHINUS TEREBINTHIFOLIUS SEED EXTRACT. PALM ALCOHOL. PHENOXYETHANOL. POTASSIUM SORBATE. FRAGRANCE. MAY CONTAIN: CARMINE. IRON OXIDES. MANGANESE VIOLET. MICA. RED 6. RED 7 LAKE. RED 28 LAKE. RED 30 LAKE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE. ULTRAMARINES. YELLOW 5 LAKE.

on 6/9/2016 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I find myself reaching for this bronzer very often. It looks so natural and healthy. A tiny glow, a radiant color and nothing too much. Not orange and not muddy. The packaging is indeed ridiculous though. I would love to take this bronzer with me during the day bit it's too bulky. All that extra space for a lousy brush and the mirror should be in the lid. It's too hard to use when you have to flip it constantly. The little hart doesn't bother me. It's actually nice whenever I want to add a little blush. It would be a great product for on the go. Love the bronzer, good price, pitty about the packaging.

on 7/11/2013 11:41:00 PM

I love this bronzer! It makes you look naturally glowing and tan but I hate the pink heart because that just adds chalky glitter, so I avoid that part of it with my brush.

on 3/10/2012 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I've been interested in trying to master the art of using a bronzer (yet) again. I'm fairly pale and am a NC25 in Studiofix and I wear Sand Beige in Revlon's Colorstay. I was afraid that this bronzer would be too dark for me but it actually goes on very sheer and has a lovely sheen to it. The little pink heart adds just enough pinkish tone to the bronzer that I don't end up looking orange. So, I found it to be a great color and this is the regular bronzer not the light bronze either. OK, now here are the cons: expensive for a drugstore product and the dang thing broke up completely inside the compact!!! I had read a few reviews that this was happening but I made the mistake of "assuming" those folks had thrown the compact in their purse, dropped it, etc. This was not my case. I keep my compact in a drawer with all my other cosmetics so its in a stable environment and the thing still crumbled!!! I plan on dumping the entire contents into another container and still use it but the point was, I wanted something easy and protable to use and for almost $15 bucks, that's really unacceptable to me. Beautiful color, crappy execution. Based on the crumbling alone, I don't see myself re-purchasing. Note to Physician's Formula: fix the crumbling issue and I think you've got a winner.

on 11/26/2011 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Great product, but leaves my face a little powdery. I would buy again, though.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This bronzer is pretty good. The packaging is pretty good since they changed the color.
Unless you get this on sale it's pretty $$$
I think mine was 14$ but I end up paying 10$
The colors blend in pretty well as well.
I would give this product 3 1/2

on 9/18/2011 8:27:00 PM

THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!!!! I have really fair skin so most bronze's come up orange on me. Happy booster glow & mood boosting does the exactly what the name says its going to do, I have a healthy glow. :) love this product buying it again 100%!

on 3/30/2011 5:11:00 PM

This is a review for the DARK bronzer.
I got this after I got home from vacation because it was the darkest bronzer I could find and I love it! I don't mind the little pink heart in it..you only get a tiny bit on your brush and it's not noticeable at all when you apply it. It's slightly shimmery but I don't mind that either. As previous reviews said.. mine sometimes get's a little patchy. I don't know why this happens but it's not a big deal. The price is a little more than I would like to pay for a DS product but I think it was worth it!

So, I have been looking for this since reading reviews on MUA. I've gone to two walmarts and three drug stores... And no such luck. But, yesterday I finally found it... And I'm sooo glad I searched for it!! It gives such a nice glow that just all around improves your complexion. I'm just so happy I purchased it. :) Go buy it. You won't regret it.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

After seeing many discussions on the message board about the ladies getting Happy Booster I deceided to try it. I got it at CVS for $13.99 but did get $7 in rewards bucks back. From the moment I opened it, I was in love with the smell. It is a soft violet. Very clean. The packaging is nice, the brush is very cheap and not so useful (at first!). I found that the best way to apply it was to use my normal powder brush and then even it out with the brush it came with on the edges (it is a flat brush). I'm sure this will last me quite sometime as I just started using bronzer again after I was displeased with so many other products. All in all I am happy and really want to try the blush now! great for starters to the bronzer world: has an array of shades you can blend as needed. I would purchase this product again.

on 3/2/2011 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was excited to try this after reading the reviews and because I generally like this brand of bronzer. I don't love this product though. The color itself is good (for my fair winter skin it was plenty bronze enough) but no matter how many times I try to apply it (even over primer and powder) it ends up uneven. Too dark and muddy looking in certain areas. Very unnatural. I also dislike the scent. I expected something lighter and fresher. This scent smells like a cloying cheap perfume and makes me slightly nauseous and I am not normally sensitive to smells. I bought the blush at the same time and while I have trouble getting that to apply evenly as well it works better than the bronzer because I am not covering as large an area. I'm hoping the streaky hard to blend aspect of this bronzer is less noticable after I sunless tan my skin. Perhaps it will blend better then. UPDATE: I find I can use this product if I apply very lightly on smaller areas like my cheeks only and not all over. SECOND UPDATE: with sunless tanner on and after the first few applications I find this applies better and I actually really like it now. I have to be light handed and used a better brush but I get a rosy tan flush using it. Bought it again