Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer
Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer

TALC. ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH. DIMETHICONE. OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE. ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER. HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL. LECITHIN. PHYTOSTERYL CANOLATE. PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL. RHODIOLA ROSEA ROOT EXTRACT. ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT. THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER. SCHINUS TEREBINTHIFOLIUS SEED EXTRACT. PALM ALCOHOL. PHENOXYETHANOL. POTASSIUM SORBATE. FRAGRANCE. MAY CONTAIN: CARMINE. IRON OXIDES. MANGANESE VIOLET. MICA. RED 6. RED 7 LAKE. RED 28 LAKE. RED 30 LAKE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE. ULTRAMARINES. YELLOW 5 LAKE.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have enjoyed using this one. It's a very pretty one.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like this bronzer alot. The color is not too shimmery and for contouring is what I love to use it for. The scent on the product is nice not too much but you can definetly smell it. Overall the color pigmentation is good, the amount of product is also good. The packaging is a bit bulky and I would rather it have no brush and be more compact than to have a brush that Im sure almost no one uses and the package being too bulky. A bit pricy for being a drugstore product but if you get those extra bucks maybe you can use them towards this purchase.

on 9/19/2011 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

First off, I got this in a swap! so many thank yous! People say the packaging is tacky? I love it! the smell may bother some. But i really like it. Just for reference. Im olive skinned, with alot of orange pigment in my skin. so most bronzers work for me. This one gave me a nice glow. a little bit of shimmer but that doesnt bother me. it lasted all day long for me. (and i live in Georgia texas) it did fade a BIT. I can see it being a tad too dark for VERY pale ladys. But for people with my complexion it works really well!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Physicians Formula Makeup is one of my Favorite Makeup Brands.They are kinda of expensive but they are all worth it to me:P I have never been into Bronzer b/c i am so pale, the color Ivory! But i Bought this Happy Booster Bronzer and I LOVE IT!~ I HAVE LIKE 20 BRONZERS FROM PHYSICIANS FORMULA AND I LOVE THEM ALL!!! Including their bronzer stones, Compact bronzer with case, Bronzer in the brown case and TONS MORE:P i just have so many and i use bronzereveryday now!!! I am so Happy i bought this b/c if i did not buy this til this day i would not be wearing bronzer!!! This makes your face look so good and the bronzer smells amazing!!!! It smells like my tanning lotion!!!

I also love love love The Happy Booster settling powder in beige!!! i want to write a review about this but cant find it:( This powder is AMAZING AND I RECOMMEND PHYSICIANS FORMULA TO EVERYONE!!!!! This powder makes my face look so good and has some shimmer to it!! I LOVE this powder and i love ALL Physicians Formula makeup.. Will buy over and over and over again!!! Their makeup is pricey but it is all worth it to me:P LOVE LOVE THIS BRAND!!!