Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer
Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer

TALC. ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH. DIMETHICONE. OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE. ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER. HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL. LECITHIN. PHYTOSTERYL CANOLATE. PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL. RHODIOLA ROSEA ROOT EXTRACT. ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT. THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER. SCHINUS TEREBINTHIFOLIUS SEED EXTRACT. PALM ALCOHOL. PHENOXYETHANOL. POTASSIUM SORBATE. FRAGRANCE. MAY CONTAIN: CARMINE. IRON OXIDES. MANGANESE VIOLET. MICA. RED 6. RED 7 LAKE. RED 28 LAKE. RED 30 LAKE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE. ULTRAMARINES. YELLOW 5 LAKE.

on 11/16/2015 1:51:00 AM

I love how this bronzer is just the right shade for my NC 35-ish skin tone. It does not look muddy on my skin and it has some shimmer to make my cheeks look healthy. The only thing I don't like about this is it's brush and mirror that I never use. I hope PF can get ride of those and make their products more slim for ease in carrying. I hate bulky cosmetics unless they're palettes.

on 3/1/2014 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My HG drugstore bronzer!! Blends very well, and is one of the only drugstore bronzers I have had a good experience with. Most drugstore bronzers look too orange on my fair skin tone. In the package, the product looks very shimmery. However I don't find It to be too prominent when you actually apply the product to your face. The only thing I don't like about this product is the pink blush heart in the middle, which I usually try to avoid when picking up the product with my brush. Aside from that, a great product! My favorite drugstore bronzer, although it is a little pricey for a drugstore product.

on 7/11/2013 11:41:00 PM

I love this bronzer! It makes you look naturally glowing and tan but I hate the pink heart because that just adds chalky glitter, so I avoid that part of it with my brush.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

this is the only bronzer i use, im extremely fair, but i can apply this very lightly when i want a bronze look, its not orange and the packaging is super cute, i also enjoy the shimmer, gives me a glow without looking greasy or glittery

on 5/31/2012 5:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm reviewing the Happy Bronzer and Blush (the bronzer with the three pink hearts) and I was not too impressed. Like many drugstore products, it's almost like there is a film over the top that you need to get past to get any product on the brush. The first few tries yielded next to nothing. I finally scratched through is and only the pink hearts deposit anything, almost nothing for the bronzer, and I'm pretty light. I don't really notice a smell at all. The finish is pretty, but I have to add several layers to see it, not worth my time on a busy morning. The clasp on the case broke and fell off during the first week. Cute idea, but it didn't make me happy paying so much for something that did so little. Many better options out there! Will not repurchase.

on 1/22/2012 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Works great and super adorable! I like that you can cistomize how dark or light you want to go. This makes it wearable for me when im super pale in the colder months. The pink heart is nice too since a swipe over it means it doubles as blush and I live multitasking products. I take this with me when I travel so I can pack less. Best part... Its not orange! Not too shimmery either, just right. Will def repurchase!

on 5/2/2011 5:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Okay I own three of these adorable things now- I think the plasticky pinkness of it is slightly cheap and childish looking, sure. But the actual heart imprint combined with the smell? Seriously just ADORABLE and I cannot resist them. This is a good bronzer. My new thing is bronzer, and I have tried a decent amount. This one is not orange, which is the first and most important thing (In my opinion) about a bronzer. In fact, no PF bronzer I've ever used has been orange. Secondly, it is shimmery, but in a flattering way, one that I feel I can pull off, not overly glittery. I love it. Would recommend.

on 3/12/2011 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Update, I repurchased as the first crumbled like other reviewers have said. This happened with a new Wet n Wild bronzer but that didn't cost me what this did. Should not be so common an issue. Original review; First am surprised that ds bronzers and blushes can cost so much! That said, I used a coupon on the manufacturers website, and that with one of the blushes, came out basically to a buy one get one free, so not bad really for a brand I trust to make bronzers for fair skin, and do it well. I have about 5 of their bronzers, tried maybe 2 others in the line that didn't suit me.

I am still new to this one and will post more when I have used it more, but initial impression is that indeed the shimmer appears to be an over spray at least on the bronzer shades. The little pink heart stays shimmery, maybe its meant as a highlighter, inconveniently placed, as I'd prefer to have it more separate, or not there at all. Someone younger might want a very shimmery bronzer, not me. However, you can maneuver around the pink heart, you can even use separate hearts or areas to get a very light, to quite tan, look, or more of a blend, with an all over dusting of your brush to the compact.

The compact is the usual shape of PF but in a metallic pink. Esthetically the entire product, like the blush, is very pleasing and quite elegant for a DS item, meaning while most of my stash is DS, this seems fairly upscale. I don't find it terribly shimmery though you think it will be, more of a satin finish. I have not self tanned much lately but plan to for spring and summer and will be sure to reach for this. The scent is lovely, I smell it on my hand where I tested some, but not on my face. Will report back how this fares on my dry, sensitive, reactive, skin.

I find this and the blush harder to open to the (useless but pretty) brush area, but since I'm not using the brush, never do with brushes that come with items, its not a big deal. I wasn't gonna get these, though so cute and I love heart shaped things, but the two for one, hey, I'm in.

on 2/17/2011 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Ok I wasn't impressed with the price, it was around $20 Canadian but I do love this stuff. I'm obsessed with bronzers and this one has made it into my daily rotation. It gives a beautiful healthy glow. Plus I'm a sucker for the packaging and it smells beautiful.