Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer
Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer

TALC. ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH. DIMETHICONE. OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE. ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER. HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL. LECITHIN. PHYTOSTERYL CANOLATE. PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL. RHODIOLA ROSEA ROOT EXTRACT. ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT. THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER. SCHINUS TEREBINTHIFOLIUS SEED EXTRACT. PALM ALCOHOL. PHENOXYETHANOL. POTASSIUM SORBATE. FRAGRANCE. MAY CONTAIN: CARMINE. IRON OXIDES. MANGANESE VIOLET. MICA. RED 6. RED 7 LAKE. RED 28 LAKE. RED 30 LAKE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE. ULTRAMARINES. YELLOW 5 LAKE.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

this is the only bronzer i use, im extremely fair, but i can apply this very lightly when i want a bronze look, its not orange and the packaging is super cute, i also enjoy the shimmer, gives me a glow without looking greasy or glittery

on 11/26/2011 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Great product, but leaves my face a little powdery. I would buy again, though.

on 3/12/2011 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Update, I repurchased as the first crumbled like other reviewers have said. This happened with a new Wet n Wild bronzer but that didn't cost me what this did. Should not be so common an issue. Original review; First am surprised that ds bronzers and blushes can cost so much! That said, I used a coupon on the manufacturers website, and that with one of the blushes, came out basically to a buy one get one free, so not bad really for a brand I trust to make bronzers for fair skin, and do it well. I have about 5 of their bronzers, tried maybe 2 others in the line that didn't suit me.

I am still new to this one and will post more when I have used it more, but initial impression is that indeed the shimmer appears to be an over spray at least on the bronzer shades. The little pink heart stays shimmery, maybe its meant as a highlighter, inconveniently placed, as I'd prefer to have it more separate, or not there at all. Someone younger might want a very shimmery bronzer, not me. However, you can maneuver around the pink heart, you can even use separate hearts or areas to get a very light, to quite tan, look, or more of a blend, with an all over dusting of your brush to the compact.

The compact is the usual shape of PF but in a metallic pink. Esthetically the entire product, like the blush, is very pleasing and quite elegant for a DS item, meaning while most of my stash is DS, this seems fairly upscale. I don't find it terribly shimmery though you think it will be, more of a satin finish. I have not self tanned much lately but plan to for spring and summer and will be sure to reach for this. The scent is lovely, I smell it on my hand where I tested some, but not on my face. Will report back how this fares on my dry, sensitive, reactive, skin.

I find this and the blush harder to open to the (useless but pretty) brush area, but since I'm not using the brush, never do with brushes that come with items, its not a big deal. I wasn't gonna get these, though so cute and I love heart shaped things, but the two for one, hey, I'm in.