Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer
Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer

1 review

TALC. ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH. DIMETHICONE. OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE. ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER. HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL. LECITHIN. PHYTOSTERYL CANOLATE. PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL. RHODIOLA ROSEA ROOT EXTRACT. ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT. THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER. SCHINUS TEREBINTHIFOLIUS SEED EXTRACT. PALM ALCOHOL. PHENOXYETHANOL. POTASSIUM SORBATE. FRAGRANCE. MAY CONTAIN: CARMINE. IRON OXIDES. MANGANESE VIOLET. MICA. RED 6. RED 7 LAKE. RED 28 LAKE. RED 30 LAKE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE. ULTRAMARINES. YELLOW 5 LAKE.

on 12/17/2011 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I'll be honest, I purchased this around Valentine's Day this year (I believe that's when it was released) because of the cute heart design. That said, this is a nice bronzer for me. It doesn't show up as very shimmery on my cheeks (a good thing for me because I have very oily skin). I have medium-to-tan skin, and with one good swirl around the whole pan, I get a nice shade for a little contouring--not too dark as to show up muddy, but it doesn't disappear on my face, either. I haven't noticed that I get any color at all from the little pink heart--I suspect that may be for show or it may add a tiny bit of shimmer if you use a brush that's small enough to get JUST that color? I suppose I "would" repurchase, but I don't use bronzer often, so I'll have this around for quite some time (in addition to a couple of other bronzers that I rotate into my routine).

The actual case is fine, although it feels a bit flimsy. I don't use the little brush that's included in the compartment underneath, so that was a bit of a waste, but it's not that big of a deal.