Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer
Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer

4.4

TALC. ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH. DIMETHICONE. OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE. ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER. HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL. LECITHIN. PHYTOSTERYL CANOLATE. PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL. RHODIOLA ROSEA ROOT EXTRACT. ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT. THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER. SCHINUS TEREBINTHIFOLIUS SEED EXTRACT. PALM ALCOHOL. PHENOXYETHANOL. POTASSIUM SORBATE. FRAGRANCE. MAY CONTAIN: CARMINE. IRON OXIDES. MANGANESE VIOLET. MICA. RED 6. RED 7 LAKE. RED 28 LAKE. RED 30 LAKE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE. ULTRAMARINES. YELLOW 5 LAKE.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have enjoyed using this one. It's a very pretty one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

this is the only bronzer i use, im extremely fair, but i can apply this very lightly when i want a bronze look, its not orange and the packaging is super cute, i also enjoy the shimmer, gives me a glow without looking greasy or glittery

on 3/10/2012 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I've been interested in trying to master the art of using a bronzer (yet) again. I'm fairly pale and am a NC25 in Studiofix and I wear Sand Beige in Revlon's Colorstay. I was afraid that this bronzer would be too dark for me but it actually goes on very sheer and has a lovely sheen to it. The little pink heart adds just enough pinkish tone to the bronzer that I don't end up looking orange. So, I found it to be a great color and this is the regular bronzer not the light bronze either. OK, now here are the cons: expensive for a drugstore product and the dang thing broke up completely inside the compact!!! I had read a few reviews that this was happening but I made the mistake of "assuming" those folks had thrown the compact in their purse, dropped it, etc. This was not my case. I keep my compact in a drawer with all my other cosmetics so its in a stable environment and the thing still crumbled!!! I plan on dumping the entire contents into another container and still use it but the point was, I wanted something easy and protable to use and for almost $15 bucks, that's really unacceptable to me. Beautiful color, crappy execution. Based on the crumbling alone, I don't see myself re-purchasing. Note to Physician's Formula: fix the crumbling issue and I think you've got a winner.

on 1/22/2012 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Works great and super adorable! I like that you can cistomize how dark or light you want to go. This makes it wearable for me when im super pale in the colder months. The pink heart is nice too since a swipe over it means it doubles as blush and I live multitasking products. I take this with me when I travel so I can pack less. Best part... Its not orange! Not too shimmery either, just right. Will def repurchase!

on 6/9/2011 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this at CVS while all of pf was 40%off and it also had a $3off coupon on it so I hot it for around $4 bucks. I like the shiny hot pink case and is smells lovely. I prefer matte but this is not too shimmery.I'm glad I got it on a deal but I would not repurchase for full price. I pick up the blushes too they also had coupons on them they are very pretty I use those more often

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

After seeing many discussions on the message board about the ladies getting Happy Booster I deceided to try it. I got it at CVS for $13.99 but did get $7 in rewards bucks back. From the moment I opened it, I was in love with the smell. It is a soft violet. Very clean. The packaging is nice, the brush is very cheap and not so useful (at first!). I found that the best way to apply it was to use my normal powder brush and then even it out with the brush it came with on the edges (it is a flat brush). I'm sure this will last me quite sometime as I just started using bronzer again after I was displeased with so many other products. All in all I am happy and really want to try the blush now! great for starters to the bronzer world: has an array of shades you can blend as needed. I would purchase this product again.

-This review is for the LIGHT bronzer-

***EDIT: I put clear nail polish over the pink heart to seal it and it worked great! It didn't seep into any of the rest of the bronzer, and now no pink gets picked up by my brush. It's a proper bronzer now and still looks cute :) After using this for a while w/out the pink I think it is darker than WnW AG sadly, but it still looks nice.

I'm so stoked I found this bronzer! I think this is possibly a replacement for my much loved and sadly discontinued WnW Acapulco Glow. The color is perfect for my NC20ish complexion, and like the reviewer below me said, it gives me some healthy color without screaming BRONZER! and making me look like an oompah loompah. The only thing I don't like is the pink heart. It's super cute to look at, but for contouring and highlighting it's unnecessary and can look bad. I think without the pink heart this would be a dead on dupe for WnW AG. I also wish the price was comparable too because this is expensive IMO for a drugstore bronzer.

The ingredients might be a problem for acne prone skins, the 1st two ingredients are talc, and corn starch and the ingredient list is also heavy on oils.

on 2/25/2011 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

great inexpensive bronzer! I use the light color on my fair skin and it works perfectly as a subtle wash of color (doesn't scream, 'hey i have bronzer on'). the packaging is a little cheap which is my only gripe. Also, the brush that comes with it is not the best; I use an eco tools bronzer brush. As for the scent that's in the product. it doesn't bother me but i don't really notice it that much either.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Physicians Formula Makeup is one of my Favorite Makeup Brands.They are kinda of expensive but they are all worth it to me:P I have never been into Bronzer b/c i am so pale, the color Ivory! But i Bought this Happy Booster Bronzer and I LOVE IT!~ I HAVE LIKE 20 BRONZERS FROM PHYSICIANS FORMULA AND I LOVE THEM ALL!!! Including their bronzer stones, Compact bronzer with case, Bronzer in the brown case and TONS MORE:P i just have so many and i use bronzereveryday now!!! I am so Happy i bought this b/c if i did not buy this til this day i would not be wearing bronzer!!! This makes your face look so good and the bronzer smells amazing!!!! It smells like my tanning lotion!!!

I also love love love The Happy Booster settling powder in beige!!! i want to write a review about this but cant find it:( This powder is AMAZING AND I RECOMMEND PHYSICIANS FORMULA TO EVERYONE!!!!! This powder makes my face look so good and has some shimmer to it!! I LOVE this powder and i love ALL Physicians Formula makeup.. Will buy over and over and over again!!! Their makeup is pricey but it is all worth it to me:P LOVE LOVE THIS BRAND!!!