Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer
Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer

TALC. ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH. DIMETHICONE. OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE. ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER. HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL. LECITHIN. PHYTOSTERYL CANOLATE. PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL. RHODIOLA ROSEA ROOT EXTRACT. ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT. THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER. SCHINUS TEREBINTHIFOLIUS SEED EXTRACT. PALM ALCOHOL. PHENOXYETHANOL. POTASSIUM SORBATE. FRAGRANCE. MAY CONTAIN: CARMINE. IRON OXIDES. MANGANESE VIOLET. MICA. RED 6. RED 7 LAKE. RED 28 LAKE. RED 30 LAKE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE. ULTRAMARINES. YELLOW 5 LAKE.

on 12/9/2013 12:22:00 AM

I love everything about this product! It has a variety of colours, so if I have extra time, I can choose which shades to use more of. There's the bonus pink blush in the middle. This was the only bronzer and blush I brought with me when I was traveling for a couple of weeks, and it was great! I get complements when I wear this bronzer and blush. The smell is an extra bonus :)

on 9/18/2011 8:27:00 PM

THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!!!! I have really fair skin so most bronze's come up orange on me. Happy booster glow & mood boosting does the exactly what the name says its going to do, I have a healthy glow. :) love this product buying it again 100%!

on 4/14/2011 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Have used this everyday for two weeks!~ Delivers a great flush of matte bronze color and easily blends with another blush. I wished it had some more pink in it (so I wouldn't have to use blush too), but that's okay. Would recommend this bronzer!

on 3/30/2011 5:11:00 PM

This is a review for the DARK bronzer.
I got this after I got home from vacation because it was the darkest bronzer I could find and I love it! I don't mind the little pink heart in it..you only get a tiny bit on your brush and it's not noticeable at all when you apply it. It's slightly shimmery but I don't mind that either. As previous reviews said.. mine sometimes get's a little patchy. I don't know why this happens but it's not a big deal. The price is a little more than I would like to pay for a DS product but I think it was worth it!