Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer
Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer

4.3

TALC. ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH. DIMETHICONE. OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE. ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER. HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL. LECITHIN. PHYTOSTERYL CANOLATE. PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL. RHODIOLA ROSEA ROOT EXTRACT. ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT. THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER. SCHINUS TEREBINTHIFOLIUS SEED EXTRACT. PALM ALCOHOL. PHENOXYETHANOL. POTASSIUM SORBATE. FRAGRANCE. MAY CONTAIN: CARMINE. IRON OXIDES. MANGANESE VIOLET. MICA. RED 6. RED 7 LAKE. RED 28 LAKE. RED 30 LAKE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE. ULTRAMARINES. YELLOW 5 LAKE.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have enjoyed using this one. It's a very pretty one.

on 12/9/2013 12:22:00 AM

I love everything about this product! It has a variety of colours, so if I have extra time, I can choose which shades to use more of. There's the bonus pink blush in the middle. This was the only bronzer and blush I brought with me when I was traveling for a couple of weeks, and it was great! I get complements when I wear this bronzer and blush. The smell is an extra bonus :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

this is the only bronzer i use, im extremely fair, but i can apply this very lightly when i want a bronze look, its not orange and the packaging is super cute, i also enjoy the shimmer, gives me a glow without looking greasy or glittery

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm so in love with this bronzer!!!!! I use it mainly to contour with, its very pigmented, it doesn't look too shimmery, it doesn't come off cakey and it last all day on me. I love the packaging, anything pink is super cute, the brush is cute too but I don't really use it unless im in a rush and sweep it all over my face and down my neck...when I contour I use a angled brush. But overall I love this bronzer, Physicians Formula makes the best drug store bronzers, I cant wait to try the mood boasting blush in warm

the only small thing I don't like... I wish the mirror was in the bronzer section, its hard to apply it with that mirror, because you gotta keep switching back from the mirror to the bronzer..and back n forth etc. I usually just use another mirror, but if you had to use the compact, it would be kind of annoying. but that's the only thing. overall I like it and will buy it again

on 5/9/2012 1:46:00 PM

Awesome product! I Use this as my couture face powder all I can say is AWESOME!! first it doesn't have too much shimmer TG!! Second Its very natural looking .. Therefore AWESOME BRONZER plus cheap ! so TRY IT AND LOVE IT YEAAA!

Update; I CAN ALSO USE THIS AS BROW FILLER WINNER!!!

on 1/22/2012 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Works great and super adorable! I like that you can cistomize how dark or light you want to go. This makes it wearable for me when im super pale in the colder months. The pink heart is nice too since a swipe over it means it doubles as blush and I live multitasking products. I take this with me when I travel so I can pack less. Best part... Its not orange! Not too shimmery either, just right. Will def repurchase!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like this bronzer alot. The color is not too shimmery and for contouring is what I love to use it for. The scent on the product is nice not too much but you can definetly smell it. Overall the color pigmentation is good, the amount of product is also good. The packaging is a bit bulky and I would rather it have no brush and be more compact than to have a brush that Im sure almost no one uses and the package being too bulky. A bit pricy for being a drugstore product but if you get those extra bucks maybe you can use them towards this purchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great, truly "bronzing" bronzer. There is absolutely no traces of orange whatsoever in this product, even once applied. There's several multi-sized hearts with different shades of brown. (From sand to chocolate brown.) Also, there is one random pink heart in the mix which actually is a nice touch when you swirl your brush in the circular compact, it picks up all the different shades and once applied it's beautiful! I'm using the darker bronzer by the way, it's better suited for my NC35 skin, I'd say. It really warms up my face with a nice, natural glow with slight shimmer. These are approximately $20(CAD) but I scored mine at 50%! You get 11g of product in a nice circular compact. It flips open, and underneath you'll find a generously sized mirror and a little brush. To be honest, the little brush is kind of useless so just stick to your own blush brush. As for mood boosting? Well, I've said it before and I'll say it again: Physicians Formula is against animal testing, so right away I'm feeling good about purchasing a product that wasn't tested unethically. : )

on 9/19/2011 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

First off, I got this in a swap! so many thank yous! People say the packaging is tacky? I love it! the smell may bother some. But i really like it. Just for reference. Im olive skinned, with alot of orange pigment in my skin. so most bronzers work for me. This one gave me a nice glow. a little bit of shimmer but that doesnt bother me. it lasted all day long for me. (and i live in Georgia texas) it did fade a BIT. I can see it being a tad too dark for VERY pale ladys. But for people with my complexion it works really well!

on 9/18/2011 8:27:00 PM

THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!!!! I have really fair skin so most bronze's come up orange on me. Happy booster glow & mood boosting does the exactly what the name says its going to do, I have a healthy glow. :) love this product buying it again 100%!