Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer

Filtered by age: 25-29
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer
Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Bronzer

4.4

TALC. ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH. DIMETHICONE. OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE. ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER. HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL. LECITHIN. PHYTOSTERYL CANOLATE. PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL. RHODIOLA ROSEA ROOT EXTRACT. ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT. THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER. SCHINUS TEREBINTHIFOLIUS SEED EXTRACT. PALM ALCOHOL. PHENOXYETHANOL. POTASSIUM SORBATE. FRAGRANCE. MAY CONTAIN: CARMINE. IRON OXIDES. MANGANESE VIOLET. MICA. RED 6. RED 7 LAKE. RED 28 LAKE. RED 30 LAKE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE. ULTRAMARINES. YELLOW 5 LAKE.

on 11/16/2015 1:51:00 AM

I love how this bronzer is just the right shade for my NC 35-ish skin tone. It does not look muddy on my skin and it has some shimmer to make my cheeks look healthy. The only thing I don't like about this is it's brush and mirror that I never use. I hope PF can get ride of those and make their products more slim for ease in carrying. I hate bulky cosmetics unless they're palettes.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have enjoyed using this one. It's a very pretty one.

on 12/9/2013 12:22:00 AM

I love everything about this product! It has a variety of colours, so if I have extra time, I can choose which shades to use more of. There's the bonus pink blush in the middle. This was the only bronzer and blush I brought with me when I was traveling for a couple of weeks, and it was great! I get complements when I wear this bronzer and blush. The smell is an extra bonus :)

on 1/22/2012 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Works great and super adorable! I like that you can cistomize how dark or light you want to go. This makes it wearable for me when im super pale in the colder months. The pink heart is nice too since a swipe over it means it doubles as blush and I live multitasking products. I take this with me when I travel so I can pack less. Best part... Its not orange! Not too shimmery either, just right. Will def repurchase!

on 12/17/2011 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I'll be honest, I purchased this around Valentine's Day this year (I believe that's when it was released) because of the cute heart design. That said, this is a nice bronzer for me. It doesn't show up as very shimmery on my cheeks (a good thing for me because I have very oily skin). I have medium-to-tan skin, and with one good swirl around the whole pan, I get a nice shade for a little contouring--not too dark as to show up muddy, but it doesn't disappear on my face, either. I haven't noticed that I get any color at all from the little pink heart--I suspect that may be for show or it may add a tiny bit of shimmer if you use a brush that's small enough to get JUST that color? I suppose I "would" repurchase, but I don't use bronzer often, so I'll have this around for quite some time (in addition to a couple of other bronzers that I rotate into my routine).

The actual case is fine, although it feels a bit flimsy. I don't use the little brush that's included in the compartment underneath, so that was a bit of a waste, but it's not that big of a deal.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This bronzer is pretty good. The packaging is pretty good since they changed the color.
Unless you get this on sale it's pretty $$$
I think mine was 14$ but I end up paying 10$
The colors blend in pretty well as well.
I would give this product 3 1/2

on 6/9/2011 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this at CVS while all of pf was 40%off and it also had a $3off coupon on it so I hot it for around $4 bucks. I like the shiny hot pink case and is smells lovely. I prefer matte but this is not too shimmery.I'm glad I got it on a deal but I would not repurchase for full price. I pick up the blushes too they also had coupons on them they are very pretty I use those more often

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

After seeing many discussions on the message board about the ladies getting Happy Booster I deceided to try it. I got it at CVS for $13.99 but did get $7 in rewards bucks back. From the moment I opened it, I was in love with the smell. It is a soft violet. Very clean. The packaging is nice, the brush is very cheap and not so useful (at first!). I found that the best way to apply it was to use my normal powder brush and then even it out with the brush it came with on the edges (it is a flat brush). I'm sure this will last me quite sometime as I just started using bronzer again after I was displeased with so many other products. All in all I am happy and really want to try the blush now! great for starters to the bronzer world: has an array of shades you can blend as needed. I would purchase this product again.

on 3/2/2011 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was excited to try this after reading the reviews and because I generally like this brand of bronzer. I don't love this product though. The color itself is good (for my fair winter skin it was plenty bronze enough) but no matter how many times I try to apply it (even over primer and powder) it ends up uneven. Too dark and muddy looking in certain areas. Very unnatural. I also dislike the scent. I expected something lighter and fresher. This scent smells like a cloying cheap perfume and makes me slightly nauseous and I am not normally sensitive to smells. I bought the blush at the same time and while I have trouble getting that to apply evenly as well it works better than the bronzer because I am not covering as large an area. I'm hoping the streaky hard to blend aspect of this bronzer is less noticable after I sunless tan my skin. Perhaps it will blend better then. UPDATE: I find I can use this product if I apply very lightly on smaller areas like my cheeks only and not all over. SECOND UPDATE: with sunless tanner on and after the first few applications I find this applies better and I actually really like it now. I have to be light handed and used a better brush but I get a rosy tan flush using it. Bought it again

-This review is for the LIGHT bronzer-

***EDIT: I put clear nail polish over the pink heart to seal it and it worked great! It didn't seep into any of the rest of the bronzer, and now no pink gets picked up by my brush. It's a proper bronzer now and still looks cute :) After using this for a while w/out the pink I think it is darker than WnW AG sadly, but it still looks nice.

I'm so stoked I found this bronzer! I think this is possibly a replacement for my much loved and sadly discontinued WnW Acapulco Glow. The color is perfect for my NC20ish complexion, and like the reviewer below me said, it gives me some healthy color without screaming BRONZER! and making me look like an oompah loompah. The only thing I don't like is the pink heart. It's super cute to look at, but for contouring and highlighting it's unnecessary and can look bad. I think without the pink heart this would be a dead on dupe for WnW AG. I also wish the price was comparable too because this is expensive IMO for a drugstore bronzer.

The ingredients might be a problem for acne prone skins, the 1st two ingredients are talc, and corn starch and the ingredient list is also heavy on oils.