Givenchy le soin noir yeux

No Image

4.7

Aqua, glycerin, maris aqua, pentylene glycol, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, sodium polyacrylate, methyl gluceth-20, polyglycerin-3, phenoxyethanol, butylene glycol, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, caprylic/capric/succinct triglyceride, PPG-26-buteth-26, caprylyl glycol, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, xanthan gum, hesperidin methyl chalcone, terminalia sericea, steareth-20, zea mays (corn) kernel extract, sodium citrate, sodium hyaluronate, parfum, polysorbate 60, sorbitan isostearate, chlorella vulgaris extract, hydrolyzed soy flour, adenosine, laminaria digitata extract, synthetic fluorphlogopite, citric acid, BHT, potassium sorbate, dipeptide-2, alpha-isomethyl ionone, citronellol, benzyl salicylate, plankton extract, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, CI 77499, mica, CI 77891, CI 77491

on 11/29/2014 6:18:00 AM

This is a pleasant eye cream (more like a gel or serum really) which doesn't irritate my eyes at all (unlike a lot of other expensive eye creams). This product isn't like make-up, at all, it doesn't instantly improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles as soon as you put it on. I find it actually works over time to improve my eye area slowly but surely, for this reason I don't need to apply it everyday (which is good because its expensive). I apply this a couple times a week. I'm only in my late twenties, which is still quite a bit younger than this products target market, I was told by the sales assistant, so this may be why I don't need to apply it so regularly.
I have noticed an improvement in my eye area since using this (and only this) and also received a comment to the same effect!
The only things I would say about this, is obviously the price (I've used the le soin noir face cream as well which is much better value for a 50ml pot-I hate the way my skin loves expensive products) and this product, like I've already mentioned above, doesn't give an instant 'wow' to the eye area when you apply it......so I find I need to apply other products to give the illusion of perfection and sparkle to the eye area.

on 9/13/2012 4:05:00 AM

This made me nervous because of its colour. It's the first BLACK or Grey-ish eye-cream i have ever tried.
But you know what, this stuff is amazing. the color didn't affect my under-eyes circles, in fact my eyes look brighter and smoother day after day.
Love it!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It's really expensive but a little goes a long way; it works wonders: my under eye circles went lighter right after applying this and some days later it even looks shiny and plumper.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)