Revlon Revlon PhotoReady Stick Concealer SPF 20

Revlon Revlon PhotoReady Stick Concealer SPF 20
Revlon PhotoReady Stick Concealer SPF 20

3.5

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate), Titanium Dioxide (7.5%), Zinc Oxide (2.45%) Inactive Ingredients: Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyisobutene, Paraffin, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Boron Nitrate, Kaolin, Sorbitan Trioleate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Trisiloxane, Isostearyl Behenate, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Bis Isobutyl PPG 20 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Silica, Triethyl Citrate, Isopropyl Titanium Trisostearate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

The best coverage concealer.Goes on smooth and creamy,non-creasing,it must be set with powder.But excellent,excellent coverage.

on 2/12/2017 6:05:00 PM

Love this. Have been using Neutrogena and Cover Girl stick concealers and ever since switching to this one, I realize how much better/more natural of a skin tone the Revlon has. Great price, easy to use - sometimes I "stipple" it on with a QTip when I need better coverage on a blemish than fingertip application gives me. It lasts fairly well, though not as well as I'd like but that seems true of most concealer products. This is my new "go to"! I am very fair and use the "01" colour

on 9/5/2016 8:57:00 PM

I'm not so big on concealers but this does the job and rather value for money. been using this for a few years now. Primarily targeted at my dark eye rings and blemishes. On normal complexion days, I would give this 4 stars as I wouldn't need to touch up. but overall rating at 3. pros: -easy application as it is smooth and handy with creamy texture for easy blending -value for money! -medium coverage for normal complexion cons: - I do realise it can seem a tad Cakey after I apply my highlighting powder... it's not been a deal breaker though. but I can see how it's gonna be a problem when I start getting fine lines around my eyes - on acne prone complexion days, this disappears mid day and I'd have to apply another layer again. I'm a lazy person. I usually only like to touch up my make up by using 1-2 oil blotter sheet and a layer of compact powder on my T-zone. this lightens the weight of my bag. pretty compact and handy. but it doesn't necessarily matte out my face. just targeted at blemishes and under eyes

on 9/3/2016 3:55:00 PM

I have been using this concealer as my highlighter in my contouring routine for years. It's so smooth and not carry. I do have to reapply during the day.. But that does not bother me.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I would actually rate this a 2.5, right down the middle, however since I did use up the entire product I will be generous and give this 3 lippies.
I'm a little surprised that some of the reviews for this concealer mention it is drying, because for me this is among the smoothest and -dare I say- greasiest I've used, and honey I've tried em all...
I do love Revlon's lipsticks/liners/glosses but this concealer experience was wholly average for me.
The packaging is simple, no fuss medium size twist up wand and the cap never came off in my bag which is a step up from some other drugstore concealers (WnW I'm looking at you).
Consistency is, in my opinion a little greasy but very blendable and somewhat buildable. Plays well with liquid and creme foundations, but having dark circles I'm in need of fuller coverage and I don't like spending more time than I have to "building" a concealer because, let's be honest, life is frustrating enough.
The concealer doesn't last as long as I'd like it to, which I think is owed to the greasiness of the formula.
I will give Revlon kudos because the concealer goes on super smooth, looks natural, and the price and packaging aren't a thing. I might recommend this to you if you have dry skin, but if you are oily skinned I would take a pass.
So I guess you could say I'm on the fence on this concealer because it really is easy to apply but overall the lighter coverage and mediocre staying power seal the deal for me, and I will not be repurchasing because I believe there are better drugstore concealer options out there (refer to my review for Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser for one of them).

on 8/7/2016 1:33:00 AM

This product is fairly average. I appreciate all the good qualities, but it could have been better. I have been using this product for a year now (trying to find a better one) and here are my thoughts.

Pros:
~ Easy to use: Great for in the mornings when I'm rushing to get to school
~ Medium Coverage
~ Creamy & Blendable
~ Good Packaging
~ Good for Highlighting

Cons:
~ Creases under my eyes (even when I set it with a translucent/ mineral powder)
~ Does not last past 5 hours
~ Touchups are difficult: Adding more product on top of previous set concealer makes my undereyes look cakey. (This doesn't occur with blemishes)
~ Eventually on blemishes this concealer vanishes.

Hope this helped! :)

on 7/31/2016 11:43:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I use this concealer to cover up hyperpigmentation, redness, and pimples, and it does a fairly good job at doing so. For darker, more scab- like spots, I do have to layer the concealer a tad, but for the most part, it provides medium to full coverage. It lasts around 7-8 hours if I set it with a light dusting of powder.

Something that I enjoy in this concealer (shade: Medium) is that it is yellow based, which is good for me because I'm more yellow toned than a banana. I have noticed that if I am even slightly flaky than the concealer will cling to dry patches like crazy.

All in all, this is a good concealer for me, but be careful about using this if your skin is dryer.

First off, I really like this concealer! Its highlighting and covers my under-eye circles really well! I have the shade 2 because I couldn't find number 1 in my drugstore, but it still didn't look to dark and I, myself, am pale. It is more on the expensive side, but definitely worth it.

on 4/22/2016 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine

Quite average. It didn't have much staying power on blemishes but under eyes it worked fairly well. I can see how some users say this is for oily or well-moisturized skin. Under eyes, it definitely needs to be well moisturized or it looks caked on but on blemishes, it comes right off. Will not repurchase. Looking for something new that isn't "meh".

on 4/7/2016 12:51:00 PM

This concealer is great for blemishes/redness, but not so good for undereye circles because of its dry texture. It can work well for undereyes though if you prep with some moisturizer under your eyes first.