Revlon Revlon PhotoReady Stick Concealer

Revlon Revlon PhotoReady Stick Concealer
Revlon PhotoReady Stick Concealer

3.5

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate), Titanium Dioxide (7.5%), Zinc Oxide (2.45%) Inactive Ingredients: Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyisobutene, Paraffin, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Boron Nitrate, Kaolin, Sorbitan Trioleate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Trisiloxane, Isostearyl Behenate, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Bis Isobutyl PPG 20 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Silica, Triethyl Citrate, Isopropyl Titanium Trisostearate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

on 5/23/2018 4:50:00 PM

This stick is an easy to apply, easy to blend lightweight concealer, which makes it ideal for travel or on-the-go touch ups. You can reapply throughout the day without it getting cakey. However, it is so lightweight that it does fade and I wouldn’t trust it to cover very dark circles or big blemishes.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Yuck. Easily one of the worst concealers I have ever used. I've kinda always thought stick concealers are pretty awful, to be fair, but this one takes the cake because the coverage sucks and it does not last. I tried it under my eyes, where I hoped it might be smoothing and somewhat brightening, but it just settled and looked very cakey in spite of feeling somewhat lightweight. It never worked for covering acne or redness anywhere else on the face either.

on 12/5/2017 8:28:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I have this concealer in the shade "light 002" and OMG i love this! i could literally put this on ALL day! it goes on as smooth as butter and really covers my dark circles and brightens my face overall. perfect shade match for me. and beyond PERFECT consistency!

on 12/1/2017 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

To be honest it's quite a good concealer(better than the Naked Skin from UD one) for normal to dry skin. It has more of a medium coverage, but for me it's enough. It doesn't crease or dry my undereye area and it's quite easy to blend.It doesn't get patchy or look cakey. I gave it only 4 stars because I would have liked a bit more coverage. I won't repurchase it because the brand is not cruelty-free anymore, otherwise I would have bought it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Coverage: Average at best. It doesn't really cover acne and red areas as well as I'd like.It covers moderately but not really the high coverage you would expect from a great concealer. You can still see redness peeking out. If you try to keep layering it up, it can get cakey.

Consistency: Kind of on the dry side. It's still very blendable, but not perfectly creamy such as the Nars Creamy concealer (which I've also reviewed). Which is why it can start looking cakey when you layer it too much. I would imagine if used under the eyes, it might settle into lines. This is definitely better used for acne, but even for that, it doesn't do as great of a job.

Packaging is a little unsanitary considering that it comes in stick form. I wipe it off every time I use it, but I still feel hesitant about it.

on 10/18/2017 9:07:00 PM

bleh.
this concealer really wasn't that great, didn't conceal even small pimples and left horrendous (im not sure what to call it) but halos? around pimples making them stand out even more. it also wouldn't last a full day and i ran out of product after about a month which i was very disappointed by as i expected it to last longer. the only reason i didn't give this a even worse rating is because it did not cause me to break out and it was decent for contour.

I swear by this product below are my reasons why this is my #1 go to product.

1) It really does cover red spots ( Pimples, or red blotchy areas around the nose or chin etc )
2) It does not have a scent.
3) Full Coverage in only the spots you need ( I use the Original Pink Beauty blender sold at Sephora for 26$ and its blends quiet nicely.
4) It can also be used under the eyes ( In my opinion its a little bit thick to use under eyes as it will sink into wrinkles over time)\
5) It wasn't super pricey either, about 20$ and I have been using it everysingle day for about 5-6 months.

Overall I think Revlon could have done a prettier packaging, the packaghing was a little bit dull and could have used something more appealing to the eye.

Hope this helps... If ever you want to see how great this product is, I would be happy to post pictures of before and after :)

The best coverage concealer.Goes on smooth and creamy,non-creasing,it must be set with powder.But excellent,excellent coverage.

on 9/5/2016 8:57:00 PM

I'm not so big on concealers but this does the job and rather value for money. been using this for a few years now. Primarily targeted at my dark eye rings and blemishes. On normal complexion days, I would give this 4 stars as I wouldn't need to touch up. but overall rating at 3. pros: -easy application as it is smooth and handy with creamy texture for easy blending -value for money! -medium coverage for normal complexion cons: - I do realise it can seem a tad Cakey after I apply my highlighting powder... it's not been a deal breaker though. but I can see how it's gonna be a problem when I start getting fine lines around my eyes - on acne prone complexion days, this disappears mid day and I'd have to apply another layer again. I'm a lazy person. I usually only like to touch up my make up by using 1-2 oil blotter sheet and a layer of compact powder on my T-zone. this lightens the weight of my bag. pretty compact and handy. but it doesn't necessarily matte out my face. just targeted at blemishes and under eyes

on 2/12/2017 6:05:00 PM

Love this. Have been using Neutrogena and Cover Girl stick concealers and ever since switching to this one, I realize how much better/more natural of a skin tone the Revlon has. Great price, easy to use - sometimes I "stipple" it on with a QTip when I need better coverage on a blemish than fingertip application gives me. It lasts fairly well, though not as well as I'd like but that seems true of most concealer products. This is my new "go to"! I am very fair and use the "01" colour