Revlon Revlon PhotoReady Stick Concealer SPF 20

Revlon Revlon PhotoReady Stick Concealer SPF 20

3.5

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate), Titanium Dioxide (7.5%), Zinc Oxide (2.45%) Inactive Ingredients: Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyisobutene, Paraffin, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Boron Nitrate, Kaolin, Sorbitan Trioleate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Trisiloxane, Isostearyl Behenate, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Bis Isobutyl PPG 20 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Silica, Triethyl Citrate, Isopropyl Titanium Trisostearate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

First off, I really like this concealer! Its highlighting and covers my under-eye circles really well! I have the shade 2 because I couldn't find number 1 in my drugstore, but it still didn't look to dark and I, myself, am pale. It is more on the expensive side, but definitely worth it.

on 4/22/2016 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine

Quite average. It didn't have much staying power on blemishes but under eyes it worked fairly well. I can see how some users say this is for oily or well-moisturized skin. Under eyes, it definitely needs to be well moisturized or it looks caked on but on blemishes, it comes right off. Will not repurchase. Looking for something new that isn't "meh".

To Read all 364 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/7/2016 12:51:00 PM

This concealer is great for blemishes/redness, but not so good for undereye circles because of its dry texture. It can work well for undereyes though if you prep with some moisturizer under your eyes first.

I found this concealer is over all quite a good medium coverage concealer however
- It settles into some fine lines and needs to be set
- has a glittery/sparkle to it that helps brighten the eyes; although when wearing eye makeup can make it appear as fall out
- Can shift the foundation especially If the foundation foundation is matte or dries quickly

on 4/4/2016 12:35:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Gosh with all the good reviews I found online I was very excited to try this one. Instead it went into the trash!

This creased within the first 45 seconds after application. I used VERY little and tried using a concealer brush, a beauty blender and my ring finger but still came out horrible. So disappointed! To compare, I tried itCosmetics Bye Bye under eye and there's no competition! The Bye Bye went on nicely and did NOT crease at all. So overall, the Revlon concealer did not work for me, too bad it was a waste of money.

Disappointed as heck. I was hoping for a concealer that provided me with an airbrushed look. What I got was a chalky,mattifying mess. And sparkles?! Nooo!

on 3/18/2016 7:57:00 AM

I bought this a few years ago in the shade 002 Light and it's starting to run out after almost daily use.

I was a bit hesitant to buy it at first as it was the same price as the Revlon foundation - over $30 here in Australia - which is quite a lot for a drugstore concealer.

I only use it on my undereyes, followed by light liquid concealer. It works really well for a stick concealer, despite being a little dry. The colour is a bit light for my skin but it serves my purposes.

I wouldn't use it to cover blemishes, I think it's too thick and drying for that, and definitely not blendable with foundation.

on 2/19/2016 10:26:00 AM

A few years back, I searched for a concealer that wouldn't trigger my acne, and since the ingredients looked good on www.cosdna.com, I bought this one and have been using it ever since. Never noticed before that there's one with spf and one without, but I just checked and I have both. They both seem the same performance wise to me. This is a thicker concealer, good for concealing blemishes. I don't use this for under the eyes, so I'm not sure how it would work for that, but for redness and blemishes, it works very well. No scent, blends well. I do wipe the top with tissue every now and again, since these things can be a breeding ground for bacteria. My skin is fair and I use both the 1 and 2 and blend them together for the right shade. You can get this for under $10.

I am on my third tube of this concealer, it's a gem. I have combination skin, but especially oily and sweaty while on beach holidays (which is what I purchased this concealer for). All makeup melts off my face during the day when it is hot and humid, but this concealer was great for the evenings. I am in between fair and medium skin tones, and I used 003 light medium, perfect. I use this under my eyes, around my nose and mouth. It is smooth and creamy, blends really nicely. Is better with a setting powder but decent without. not the perfect under eye concealer but totally decent, travel and purse friendly, and wonderful. The 001 would be a great highlighter. Has a matte powdery finish. It is quite expensive in Australia at $25 a tube, but cheaper online.

Best concealer I have ever used. Tried the photo ready foundation and wasn't a fan, however. It was too cakey and casted a white film. Didn't like that at all. But this concealer on the other hand, awesome! I love the texture of the stick. Almost like a cream, but thicker. Stays put all day long. Doesn't cake as easily as most stick products I've used in the past. It's convenient, has great coverage and brightens my under eye, nostril and chin area!!! I'm on my second one now and will repurchase when this one runs out too.