Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Spoiled Brat

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Spoiled Brat
Color Icon Trio - Spoiled BratWet n Wild Spoiled Brat Eyeshadow TrioColor Icon Trio - Spoiled Brat

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyethylene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Boron Nitride, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN/ PEUT CONTENIR): Aluminum Powder/CI 77000, Black 2/CI 77266, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Mica, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007]

on 8/24/2017 3:10:00 PM

I picked this up because I wanted something potentially flashy, and with the silver, the sparkly black and the hot pink, I thought why not. Plus it was on sale at the drugstore and I picked it up for $1.93. You can't beat that price. I tend to personally prefer dirtier greens and amethyst colors, or some kind of neutral, but I have to say I like this trio. I have tried Silent Treatment from this line and that performs well. This is along the same line of quality. it has pretty good pigmentation, is blendable and all that other good stuff. I think Silent Treatment performs a bit better and is more versatile for softer, day-to-day looks, but this, especially with primer or when foiled (applied with a wet brush), provides pretty damn good color. It's not a day-to-day option for me, but if I want a bold swipe of silver or a punch of magenta, this serves well. Plus the black makes a nice eyeliner when applied with a wet brush.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I mostly bought this for the pop of pink, but the pink ended up being a little patchy, I liked the other colors too, as long as you have a eyelid primer I think you're good. It's not too notch eyeshadow but its not shit either.

I brought it for the pink! I normally wear neutral eyes makeup. But once in a while I want to add some accent to my eyes and Pink eyeliner is what I going for. This pink make a pretty & edgy eyeliner without looking too vampish. I love it!
I could get a lot of use from black & grey too. they're make a pretty smoky eyes with grey on the lids and black on the creases.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very nice. The pink isn't as pigmented as I expected though. This may be a good thing, depending on the context of your wear.

on 11/18/2014 9:22:00 PM

I actually use these colours a lot more than one would expect I guess. I use the pink which is gorgeous btw as a liner. It is the silkiest, smoothest, prettiest pink, and I love it. I use an angled brush and it goes on like a dream. I use a soft brush too because the shadow is quiet buttery. I have eyes that kinda enhance with colours and the pink makes my eyes super green. The black I like to use with the silver.I line that in the front and the other in the black. I blend the 2 so it looks like the silver is going into the black. It looks really cool IMO.

Also the pink looks insane as a liner with the shadow aura from the Glinda palette. I use the blue duo and it looks awesome and is surprisingly wearable. I wore this look on errands and to my Doc and the one Doctor there loved it and she never notices my mu and she doesn't wear any so, I thought that was really nice. These shadows are really impressive because they are so well made. They are very easy to use as liners because they go on and last. Mine was on from morning till I took it off tonight. I did use a spritz of NYX Dew setting spray on my eyes. I use UD for the nights out but this lasted without smudging or migrating at all. The pink is my favorite and why I bought this it will be getting a lot of use.

Anyone should try it as a liner I the the pink will look best with light eyes, but I think the black and silver would compliment darker eyes. So, this is all around great if like me you want that little bit of fun with your eye looks. This palette is a gem! I adore the black too because it has sparkles. It makes it look less harsh on my pale skin. The silver is great too but oh that pink is like butter soft and I just love it with Aura and some mascara it looks so nice. Definitely glad I bought this and so cheap for the quality. Love! Recommended!

I bought this palette primarily for the pink eyelid color. I thought it went on nicely and provided a decent coverage and color. I did use a eyeshadow primer under it though. I'm not a big fan of applicators that come with sets, but thought these applicators were decent (small sponge and small brush are included). The black color did okay for my crease, but I really am not sure of the sparkling grey brow bone color. I find with some of the sparkly greys and blues that if you don't have a freshly waxed brow area and a steady hand to add just a subtle hint of sparkle color, they can make the eye look trashy and dirty in a heartbeat leaving your other colors to suffer even if they looked good prior to applying the grey silver color. Maybe if it would have been more of a versatile matte grey color it would have looked better. Next time I will try it just under my eyes as liner to see if that look better or as a halo in the centre of lid. It also might look better on someone with darker skin.

Packaging is pretty simple and basic. Pretty blah overall. No visible odor and pigment is decent for a cheaper brand.

on 2/3/2013 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I normally wear MAC, but bought this to try for my DD for dances/prom. I'm really surprised by how much I'm loving it. Some fallout from the silver, but overall I love how it looks. No problem with creasing, but I use Too Faced Shadow Insurance under all of my e/s.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This is a special one and only palette lol! Meaning I can only wear this once in a blue moon. I love the black shade with the glitter and the pink but I hate the silver browbone highlight! It has too much fallout for me. Overall its nice for a club night or for a photo shoot.

on 12/10/2013 5:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

each shadow is smooth and buttery. the silver is amazing. its so pigmented and looks like molten metal. the black makes a good liner when used wet. i have never used it as a shadow so i can't comment on that. the pink is ok. not the best pink shadow but for 1 dollar i cant complain :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I liked this product. Even if you're not into the pink, the silver's gorgeous, and so is the black, and all three colors are nicely pigmented. I was loving this product, until I went on a trip and brought the product with me. Travel didn't suit it, and the pink eyeshadow crumbled, ruining the other two colors. I loved everything about it, except for its traveling ability, which to be quite honest, sucked. Perfect for parties, just don't take it out of town!