Victoria's Secret Mirror Mirror Shiny Lip Gloss- Pink Slip

4.3

on 12/31/2009 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

One of my first lipglosses. I love Pink Slip for a bit of shine. It lasts a decent period of time. A really nice lipgloss through and through.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I like the packaging of this gloss, but it doesnt show up very well. It's too sheer and doesn't do much for my lips.

To Read all 55 Reviews, Login or Join

I love this lipgloss! It's very sticky on your fingers (but no on lips, thank god!) and it's such a delicate color, a bit sheer but so nice and glossy! Love the way it plumps lips!

on 6/19/2009 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a pretty sheer liily pink that just doesnt show up at all on the lips. Does give nice shine though.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I bought this on my trip to America 2 years ago and i love it!! Pink Slip is a moisturising lipgloss thats a pretty nude-ish baby pink colour thats not too sparkly - just the way i like it ^^

I also got my friends some of these because they were like $2 each from their massive makeup sale. They're still using them and loving them :)The packaging is a cute black and silver pot. Im definately going to get more of these if i ever return to the states =D

on 10/11/2007 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I got this in the a gift set, and its a very pretty sheer pink lipstick on the day I dont want to wear alot of makeup, this is perfect and understated.

on 7/15/2007 2:33:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I wish I could still find this product. It is the perfect long lasting lip gloss for me<3 I love it!

Love it! I've been using this for 6-7 years. I buy it in bulk, because I'm so afraid it may be discontinued. I would be devastated. The sheer color is gorgeous. I get so many compliments when I'm wearing this.

This is actually a really nice gloss. It's a babydoll pink color that looks really glossy in the container. There is no scent whatsoever. It takes a few applications for it to actually show up, though. But when it does it looks gorgeous!

on 1/3/2007 1:11:00 PM

I like the color - a pale pink with shimmer. It makes my lips look perfectly shiny and smooth. However, I hate the pot and I don't really like the feel of it on my lips either. I don't think I'll repurchase. I wouldn't need to since I still have a lot left and I don't use it that often.