3.9

price range

Reviews

3.0

a month ago

Definitely made my hair feel smoother. I didn't fully read the instructions before buying though and it says to sit under a hair dryer which I obviously don't have at home so I'm not sure I got all the benefits possible

About reviewer (1037 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2.0

3 years ago

I wanted to like this, I truly did. I am always up for trying new deep conditioners and I generally have a bit of luck selecting products from the "ethnic" hair section, probably because my hair is very curly and needs a bit more moisture than most run-of-the-mill conditioners are apt to give. When I saw a decent sized packet of this for $1.99, of course I'm willing to give it a whirl. All I can say is, I'm glad I didnt opt for the full size (if it's available) because this did nothing for my hair! The first time I tried this, I left it on for a ludicrously long time because it was a pajamas only day and, after washing it out, to say I was disappointed would be an understatement. My hair felt exactly the same as it had earlier that day- in fact, there are a number of fairly "weak" (low moisture) conditioners out there that left my hair feeling better. Second times a charm, right? Not so much- I gave this another shot some days ago and once again, my hair didn't feel any more moisturized than if I had used a moisturizing shampoo. I had to go in with another conditioner but at that point, the die had been cast and my hair doesn't feel so hot. Blechh. So, moral of the story- this didn't set me back any big money (one lippie) and it didn't make my hair feel WORSE, so out of generosity I'm giving two lippies but really I can't fathom ever using this again. For the sake of honesty, I will say that the proteins in this conditioner might have disturbed my hair a little, and it's not necessarily the quality of the conditioner that's the problem. I've been known to have this issue in the past. If you have low-porosity and/or protein sensitive hair, be warned.

About reviewer (274 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

5 years ago

I personally love this stuff, it makes me hair feel so smooth!! Omg the smell is amazing!!! And I just love this stuff I sprayed It before straightening my hair and I have never rely my hair so soft in my life guys I'm not kidding! I love this!!!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Wavy, Fine

1.0

5 years ago

This was awful! It just coated my hair, didn't moisturize, didn't even add slip for de tangling.. I know it was only like a buck and some change but I still would never buy it again.

About reviewer (83 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Curly, Coarse

EyesBlack

3.0

6 years ago

I think that it is a pretty good conditioning treatment. But, because I do own conditioning treatments that work much better, i decided to move on from this product, as a result.

About reviewer (972 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

6 years ago

This conditioner made my relaxed hair soooo soft... I only used half of the pack and I also have an entire bottle of the stuff which I look forward to opening and using. Great price for the packet (under $2), you don't have to use the entire packet (unless you just want to) and your hair should feel nicer/smoother/better after one use. Also, I used it following the directions: after washing your hair, apply to hair and use steam cap for 10-15 minutes.... enjoy...:-)

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBrown, Relaxed, Medium

6 years ago

I've been using this for about 6 months and I can honestly say it's the best conditioner I've ever used. My hair is relaxed and very porous, so this makes my hair very soft and manageable. The sweet smell is a plus as well! I recommend using it as a deep conditioner with a hot dryer and shower cap for maximum benefits.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Warm

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Fine

2.0

6 years ago

I loved this stuff at first, now I just feel "meh" about it. I bought this before I knew about the curly girl method... This stuff has quite a bit of parabens, cones, and protein, so be careful if you are sensitive to that. If used too frequently, I look like Ms. Frizzle. If only once every blue moon it's okay. I suggest getting a sachet first though... everyone's hair is different!

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

7 years ago

I love this! I use it as a deep conditioner bi-weekly. It's not too heavy and not too light. Makes my hair feel sleek and healthy. Definitely gonna look further into this line. I also recommend the leave in conditioner

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

7 years ago

Great conditioner. I apply it to freshly shampoooed hair & go under warm bonnet dryer for 15-20 mins. Great deep conditioning treatment, & cheap!! Hair is soft, smooth & manageable

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age30-35