Neutrogena Revitalizing lip balm

Neutrogena Revitalizing lip balm

Octinoxate 7.5% Sunscreen Oxybenzone 5% Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Polybutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Lanolin, Ozokerite, Myristyl Myristate, Polyethylene, Cetyl Lactate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Silica, Zinc, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Synthetic Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Silica Silylate, Flavor, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Copper Powder, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 7

on 1/3/2017 10:59:00 AM

This is a great lip balm. It hydrates better than any lip balm I have ever used. Plus, it does plump and smooth the lips. The best part is that it seems to smooth out any lines around the lips. I have been looking for quite some time for a product that helps not just the lips but the lines around the lips. This is the best I have found. I like the sheer shimmer and use it under lipstick.I hope they never discontinue this.

on 10/31/2016 2:32:00 AM

Made lips peel

on 10/30/2016 4:07:00 PM

Love this product! Use it every day!!!

on 6/28/2016 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I liked this at first because it was tinted, had SPF protection & smelled great. But after months of using it I noticed no change in the condition of my lips. No improvement at all, so now i'm looking to find another that fits all my requirements.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This was an okay lip balm.
I agree with the reviewer before me.
I wanted something with spf, a light tint that did not look like I ate a popsicle, and left my lips feeling soft and moisturized. This served that purpose that being said I think they are a little pricey and are not that special.

on 9/22/2015 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So stand alone, these aren't really exciting. BUT, when trying to find a lip product that fit all of my criteria these were the ONLY real candidates I could find that hit on all four points. The criteria I wanted were:
1. SPF
2. Tinted/colored shades
3. Actually feels nice
4. Can be put on without paying attention

If I was in Japan, I would have tried Canmake, but I am in the U.S. and can't get them. I wanted a one stop, lip shop...something I could use all day at Disney and have it cover the four points listed above. This lip balm does so and was one of the only candidates I could find that fit the bill. My only wish is that I would love it if they provided a bit more color. Don't get too excited by the color descriptions, these are barely there tints. But I wanted a light easy something to feel fresh, have SPF, and be easy throughout the day to apply.

Colors I tried:
Sunny Berry: It is a red toned berry shade, but still barely there. It worked best with my skin tone and make my skin pop more in the summer. But was a touch messy at times.

Petal Glow was not bad, it has this frosty look that Sunny Berrry and Fresh Plum did not have...those were just glossy looking. It is a muting color for my naturally rosey lips, a soft pale frosty/sheeny pink. I am not a huge fan of the frosty part. You can tell if the shade has frost because on the label where it lists the shade name, the color will be solid (Fresh Plum, Sunny Berry) or be broken up a bit like Petal Glow.

Fresh Plum is the same sheer, glossy feel as Sunny Berry (I apologize if I don't get these names exactly right, but they are close). It is more of a brown berry feel. It was very nice but the color did not pop like the Sunny Berry shade.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is quite nice. I got the shade Healthy Blush and am enjoying it quite well. I just began using a tanning bed and wanted to protect my lips. This does so perfectly. Flattering shade, just a kiss of shimmer, which is great with a building tan.

Obviously the addition of the SPF is what drew me in. I can't say if the SPF truly helps or "does it's job," but I know my lips have gotten softer since using this.

Great size/shape, perfect for tossing in your pocket when you do not want a bunch of baggage. I do seem to go through this product rather quickly, so that is a tiny drawback, as this was like $9.00 at my Walmart, so they are not cheap. But I like it enough that would likely re-purchase. I only took a lippie off because of the skinny oval shape/packaging. Maybe that is why I end up using so much product. Wish the tube was more like a traditional chapstick round shape. But other than that, great product!!

Revitalizing lip balm actually offers decent coverage and dimension to my lips, hence the claim on the package that it leaves lips fuller and more defined. It's packaged in a fairly attractive black, slim, oval-shaped twist up tube, which makes it very easy for applying. It covers as well as many lipsticks in spite of the fact that the package says 'sheer tint'. It has an SPF of 20 and wears well for a product that is sold as a 'balm'. The price ranges from $7.99 to $8.99, which is somewhat pricey but in my opinion, but even with daily use, a tube lasts a really long time and the over-all effect is well worth the cost. My two favorite shades are the Sheer Shimmer, a soft nude pink with light shimmer quality, and Soft Caramel, a beige-tan tone which has just a tad more color. It works great for both casual or formal looks and has become a favorite of mine. I've purchased several tubes of my shades, just in case, because I don't want to be without it!

on 7/1/2015 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Let me just begin by saying, this lip balm is my HG lippie! I am an avid lippie hoarder, everything from Burt's Bees and Yes To, to Clinique, UD, and Josie Maran. This is the BEST balm!! At first it has a very pleasent fruity scent and no flavor. Glides on soo smooth and leaves a nice dewy, natural look! Even after it wore off (some 8 hours later) it left behind a gentle kiss stain and beautiful lips. I have Sunny Berry, Fresh Plum, and Petal Glow, and even though the price feels a bit steep, I will repurchase again and again.

on 5/25/2015 10:05:00 PM

THE GREATEST LIP BALM EVER! No wait, the greatest lip product ever! Yes, it's a bold statement but it's true!

I love this stuff. Like, childhood jesting "if you love it so much why don't you marry it?" - WELL, I WOULD. It's that fantastic. I have re-bought many times now and will continue to do so forever. Been wearing it practically exclusively (except for the occasional red lipstick night) for years. I have it in both Petal Glow (a more mauve shade) and Healthy Blush (a more pink shade). Both are lovely, subtle colors that give me a beautiful, natural MLBB look. I tend toward Petal Glow slightly more often because more than one layer of Blush can look a bit too Barbie/noticeably pink for my taste, but both shades are quite pretty. I've also tried the shade Sheer Shimmer but it ended up looking a bit too frosty on me.

Why is this balm so wonderful? Well let me tell you. It moisturizes. Truly hydrates the lips effectively and quickly, and that moisturizing effect lasts long after it wears off. Nothing else has ever soothed or quenched my lips like this balm and I've tried a lot. Despite the subtlety of the tint, the shade also lasts nicely and even leaves a hint of the color as a light stain behind once it finally wears off. It doesn't wear off in two seconds either. It will wear off after a meal, sure, but I can wear it and not touch my lips to anything and have it last for two hours! Unheard of for a balm. Further, the texture is silky and creamy, not sticky or tacky in the slightest. It doesn't feel dry or goopy and simultaneously soaks into and sits on top of the lips to moisturize while still looking beautiful. I know that sounds crazy but it is true. It has a satin finish and feels great, exceptionally lightweight on. Makes lips look smoother and slightly fuller with continued use. EVEN AFTER IT WEARS OFF. No, I'm not kidding. I really can see the difference!

No discernible taste (a good thing) and the oval tube shape makes it a no-brainer to apply, no mirror needed. They run about $9 each and last for months, even with daily use and multiple reapplications throughout. These balms also wear off cleanly - no white lines, no goop, no grossness. They just fade away without mess or discomfort.

Seriously. Go buy at least one right now. GET MOVING. It will be the best thing you ever did for your lips. This balm epitomizes the term HOLY GRAIL MAKEUP.

Popular Lip Treatments