4.1

Reviews

3.0
fromspreza

Jan/18/2014

I bought this color at OPI when it was all the rave! Having paid full price, I didn't mind that at all. I have olive skin and unfortunately, this color just doesn't look quite right on me. I love the purple tones but the greenish tinge washes me out. I think if you have lighter or darker skin, the contrast may look much better.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

Sep/12/2013

Found this gem at TJ Maxx in a two-pack. $4 a bottle. I love love love this polish. It changes colors depending on what kind of lighting and how it hits it. Purple, green, gold, lilac......

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Jun/09/2013

I am in love with this, I found this at TJ Maxx for $2, and it worth every penny. I was obsessed with Chanel's black pearl when it came out but could not bring myself to splurge on it. However when I saw this shade in the store I was over the moon. Its reallly realllly close to a dupe, a bit lighter. 2 coats with this is really nice . It is a duochrome, I do see the green + purple come out …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Oct/01/2012

This is probably my favourite nail polish. It's a duochrome that switches between a kind of grey-purple and a dull green, but with microglitter, so the whole thing has a vaguely bruise/oil spill effect, but more glittery. It's just so ugly/beautiful and evocative. No application issues, no visible brush strokes, good wear time, love love love.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Sep/12/2012

I love this color, it's so unusual. A shimmery gray with a greenish-blue ombre shimmer inside, and some tiny silver sparkles. In most indoor lighting it appears as gray but when it catches the light the right way you can see the bluish-green undertones. Pretty! And very cool!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (148 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Jul/11/2012

Incredible. Literally the only polish I have worn more than once or twice in at least a year. It just hits all the bases: unique yet pretty, edgy but can be worn as a neutral. Love love love, should have gotten back ups.

3 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (539 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

May/14/2012

Okay I've had both version of this product - the duochrome "proper" and the non duochrome copy. (btw if you want to check the id code for the proper one is 10306AAV {bottom of bottle}) and the proper version is gorgeous - purple, silver, green. Lovely by itself or over a black or white base.

The non duochrome is a bit ugly in my opinion; a greenish silver that isn't …

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Fine

2.0

Feb/09/2012

A bit dissappointed with this one. Does not look good on me at all. I only see grey or green and hardly and purple. Others looking at me wearing it only see green too. Good OPI quality, but just not right for me and my taste ( was trying to be adventureous!).
I am a soft and cool colouring and thought this would work - it probably does, but just not to my style.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

2.0

Jan/05/2012

Pretty but not exactly unique looks good with nails inc glitter crackle.
Good formula from OPI as always.

About reviewer (119 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

3.0

Jan/05/2012

This is such a unique polish and looks very pretty. I think the main reason I only gave it a 3 is because I find it doesn't compliment my skin tone well at all :( due to this, I find I like it either under or over another polish. on its own, it was completely opaque in 2 coats which is definitely a plus and applied smoothly.

About reviewer (88 reviews)

Age19-24