MAC Pro Longlash

3.5

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This is quite honestly disappointing. It is totally unreliable becuase it cannot survive a drop of humidity. On the wintertime this is a no go. And it really does not keep my lashes lifted at all. It just coats them with color, which also fades. One night I took my makeup off and there was nothing on the cotton ball. Mascara had disappeared somewhere to the outer space I quess.

My eye lashes are naturally long anyway so i normally only want a mascara that lengthens as a volumising/thickening mascara can look a bit too extreme, which is why i purchased pro longlash cause its just meant to lengthen.

I was quite disappointed with it, the brush wasn't very good and the effect wasn't anything special, just the same as any normal drugstore mascara to be honest. It just looked too natural, there isn't any point in wearing it!

I tried adding more layers but it was difficult to build it up because it just made my lashes go spidery and gross.

i will definitely be going back to my normal mascara estee lauders sumptuous until i can find something better! mail me if you've got any suggestions!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I, too, am surprised by the negative reviews here. The first coat of this mascara provides a feathery look, but I find you can layer it to create a more dramatic look. It stays put all day, with minimal streaking. I also find that I can refresh my lashes in the afternoon with this and it doesn't clump. I like this and Studio Fix lash for mAC mascaras.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Well as much as I love MAC I dont think their mascaras deliver as well as the rest of the line. This was good and was lengthining but it lacked the volume factor. It has a good formula, soft and gentle to the eyelashes so I liked it and thought it as a decent buy.

I really like this mascara, and I don't understand the bad reviews for it. I've used it almost every day. It doesn't give amazing volume, but it does give great length. I already have decent lashes, but this gives/holds curl, and makes them long and fluttery. I have tried multiple DS mascaras, and this is better than those as well as some HE mascara because it doesn't clump, which is my biggest pet peeve with mascaras. It's definitely worth trying, and I would definitely buy again :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

nothing special it was decent but did not really lengthen my lashes..

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I actually like this mascara, I've had it for a while & decided to pick it up & use it & when I did it makes my lashes really long like I have false ones on but not too fake, like spiders & it also seperates them. I think I will get it again!!

Maybe the name confused me, but this mascara didn't add length to my lashes. The girl at the counter said it would give me volume and curl, too, and in the curl department it holds my straight lashes up slightly. I ended up with twiggy lashes that look curlier but there is zero drama, zero length, and no volume.

I've definitely seen the same results with drug store brands (hello $6 Maybelline). This is the second day I've worn it, just to be sure I have to make a return, and now it's making my eyes ache (not sure if it's supposed to be hypoallergenic or not). Boo, MAC! Make your mascara match your awesome shadows :)

Honestly, the most terrible mascara I've ever used. It should cost $3 at the most.

I purchased this in pitchblack- a basic black mascara that gives a natural look. Although the formula lengthens and thickens lashes, it does nothing dramatic or special. When more than one coat is applied, it has a tendency to clump and look spider-y. As there are so many other mascaras out there (many at a cheaper price), I would not recommend this- there is too much competition out there for MAC to flog people an average mascara!