T.I.P.S. Nail Conditioning & Strengthing Kit

T.I.P.S. Nail Conditioning & Strengthing Kit

Ingredients: Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, and other ingredients

on 5/26/2017 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Seems to work quite well since ive been using with a strengthener. I am using it inconjunction with ProStrong fluoride strengthener, but that brands moisturizer isnt very good, so i decided to use the tips nail conditioner instead. Great results pairing the two, the Tips conditioner on its own wasnt as effective.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This product saved my nails. I found this product on QVC, I believe thats the only place to get it. I have been a bitter for years. I was looking for something that would help my nails grow stronger and thicker without having to use a polish. This product was my answer. It looks like a polish but its an oil treatment that you brush all over your nails and nail beds, you rub it in for a few min and thats it. You are to use it everytime you wash your hands, I just used it three times a day. Worked perfect for me.
Not only did my nails grow longer and thicker but my cuticles were not splitting anymore. The bottles look small but they do last a long time. I can't live without this stuff. Give this as a gift to anyone you know that is looking for healther looking nails.

Popular Treatments