no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

This body balm is fluffy and creamy. A little goes a long way. It is not greasy or heavy at all. The almond and aloe scent is my favorite almond scent ever. Not at all cloy or fake or overly 'foody'. Very sweet, light, delicate and true. This balm does a decent job of moisturizing skin that isn't too dry. The one thing I am not crazy about is the tub packaging, it would be more sanitary if it came in a tube. It cost $22 regular price for 8 ounces.

About reviewer (255 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBrown

9 years ago

This is one of my luxury items. I don't keep it around, but if I ever run into it at a decent price, I will always grab it. The smell is amazing. I love the scent of this so much. One of the best smelling lotions I have ever had. It's really moisturizing, goes on smoothly....just simply luxurious! The main reason why I buy this is for the scent, so obviously there are cheaper lotions out there that could probably moisturize just as good. But they certainly don't smell like this stuff :) If you wanna splurge or pamper yourself, try it out!

About reviewer (133 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

from

13 years ago

It does smell like marzipan. I really liked the texture of the body balm; thick but light and non-greasy. I found it nicely moisturizing and soaked quickly into the skin.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

EyesBrown

16 years ago

Truly lovely cream for dry hands and body skin. It is simultaneously thick and airy, a sort of "mousselike" consistency that absorbs very quickly with no greasy feel. The smell is marzipan.... exquisite if you like it but even if you don't, it fades extremely quickly and does not interfere with your perfume. I have been keeping the travel size by the computer to moisturize my hands and dry temples. It works very well and I would seriously consider buying the full size.

About reviewer (410 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

from

16 years ago

I got some samples of this and I will definitely be purchasing the full size. nicely moisturizing and I love the almond scent. You have to try this if you are an almond lover.

About reviewer (1335 reviews)

Age

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

17 years ago

Swooooon..... If you like anything that's almond-scented, you are going to be in heaven with this. I'm using it on my hands and feet several times a day and they're so smooth. To be honest, though, I'm really using it just because the smell is so incredible. The only downside in my mind is that scent goes away very quickly.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBrown

EyesBlue

17 years ago

This body balm is very emollient and thick. I really works well on my legs and arms without any greasy after-feel. I can even use it on my body in the middle of July and not break out like I have with other body creams. It is also good for when i don't want to use anything heavily scented because the great almond fragrance dissipates when it is rubbed in. Now if they only made a colonge to match I would be in heaven.

About reviewer (506 reviews)

AgeUnder 18