Physicians Formula Cashmere Wear Ultra Smoothing Bronzer

Physicians Formula Cashmere Wear Ultra Smoothing Bronzer

3.7

Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Capryloyl Glycine, Undecylenoyl Glycine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Wool, Nylon-12, Dimethiconol, Lauroyl Lysine. May contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

on 5/13/2016 7:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I'm medium to tan, and I use this as an all over face powder, and I love it! I think like with a lot of products, it's not always only about the quality, but also about the right shade for your skin and the way you use it if it is for you or not. In this case, I don't think there is anything wrong with the quality. This gives me just the right amount of radiance, and it even evens out my complexion, love it! The brush is itchy and not comfortable though, would definitely only use that in an emergency.

on 11/16/2014 10:10:00 PM

I do like this bronzer, but it's kinda pricey for a drugstore bronzer. I got it on sale though, so I was relieved at not having to pay full price. The packaging is cute, but bulky. It has a very Moroccan look to it with the tassel hanging on the side and the felt-like border. The bronzer itself is very pretty and looks like it was woven. Apparently, this has actual cashmere extract? I'm not sure how they did that, but it's very silky on the skin after being applied. It's not as pigmented as I would like, so I think it would work better for fair skin. A strip of the bronzer is lighter, so I think that it could be a potential highlighter. The texture is a little shimmery, but it's not very noticeable on the skin and there is no scent to it. This does come with a small brush, but I don't think I'll be using it. All in all, there are probably better bronzers out there, but this one would be great for sensitive skin since it is Physician's Formula.

To Read all 25 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/10/2014 1:44:00 PM

packaging is cute. i like it. but the product itself sucks !! i got the light bronzer. and theres no pigment at all. its more like a freakin translucent powder !! due to its name 'cashmere' i sorta expected a very luxurious, sorta golden almost 'creamy' type texture. but dont be fooled !! this is nothing but a talc-y, chalky almost invisible bronzer. even if you swatch it nothing shows up. big disappointment.

I am new to loving Physicians Formula products; however, this product is a fail for me. For the price, I would much rather try some other drug store formula. I bought this mainly as an impulse buy in Target. The product is not pigmented at all - not that I want bronzer to make me look orange - but I barely see any product when I rub, and I mean rub, the brush in the pan. I should know not to stray away from my holy grail bronzer from Smashbox.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I really love this!
I'm a paler gal. I'm talking like, NC15 kind of pale.

I was shopping when I came across this little gem.

It's long lasting ( for me ) and isn't orange at all.
It gives a subtle but still noticable kind of look...like..Someone won't look at you and think you're wearing bronzer, they'll think that your skin looks smooth, your complexion looks a tad warmer, and that you have slightly defined cheekbones. Nice, eh?

The texture is soft and buttery, and that packaging is ADORABLE. And a tad bulky, but no more than a benifit blush box.

It does have some shimmer/shine, but nothing overpowering. It's pretty chill on the bling, if you know what I mean.

Overall: Great product! Easy to use, gives me the simple contor-esque look I crave that's hard to get with my ghostly pale skin, and isn't too bad on price! ( I bought mine for $7)

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

I am reviewing the "Light" version of this product. This is one of the few bronzers, especially drugstore bronzers, that do not look orange on me. In fact, it is one of the few bronzers I can wear at NW10 that are still soft and gentle enough to be able to layer up. PPPs know what I'm talking about - it's nice to be able to layer on a few levels of color rather than have one layer and then have to blend it in. To find this in a bronzer, especially a drug store bronzer, is rare to say the least.

The texture of this bronzer is so nice, as well. Feels almost like a powder-to-cream. The one downside, for me, is the packaging. Like most PF products, the packaging is bulky and gimicky. If they could fix the packaging and add just a touch of shimmer (this is 100% matte bronzer), this might even surpass my HG bronzer, Tarte Park Avenue Princess.

on 6/16/2012 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

just bought it today and LOVE it!!!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is a great bronzer, especially in comparison to my previous ELF bronzer. I am a light medium skin tone and I got this bronzer in light, and it works pretty well on my skin. I'm not that crazy about it, but it works well and does what I want it to do without turning me orange. I apply it with a light hand under my cheekbones, along my temple, and on the bridge of my nose, but I think it might work as an all-over bronzer, but I just use it to contour. I would recommend to anyone with light-ish skin. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I love the PF Cashmere bronzer, I have the regular one and I notice they now make a lighter one, I think that one might work better for me since I am pale, but this one works well as long as I apply with a light hand. Sometimes I use the brush included or else a small kabuki, I have a few bronzers but this is probably my favorite. It is shimmery and a great value. I have been using it for nearly a year and you cannot even tell it has been used much. It looks almost like new. Really great product, I would like to try the light one as well, but this one lasts so long I really cannot imagine when I will run out.

on 2/10/2012 1:47:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I picked this up because it looked like it'd be light enough for me. It is. This is pretty my go-to contouring powder in the winter when I'm very pale. It looks very natural and gives my face just enough dimension. I wouldn't use it as an all-over bronzer though.