Jason Natural Cosmetics Sunbrellas Facial Sunblock SPF 20

Jason Natural Cosmetics Sunbrellas Facial Sunblock SPF 20

4.5

Not tested on animals

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Homosalate 7.5% / Octocrylene 5.0% / Ethylhexyl Salicylate 3.0% / Titanium Dioxide 2.0%. INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Aqua (water), caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerin, cetearyl olivate, dimethicone, sorbitan olivate, glyceryl stearate SE, cetyl alcohol, VP/hexadecene copolymer, aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, camellia sinensis leaf extract*, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, sodium stearoyl glutamate, xanthan gum, tocopheryl acetate, benzoic acid, dehydroacetic acid, phenoxyethanol. *=Certified organic

on 10/9/2015 3:59:00 PM

I am going to say this with a hushed tone, in case my skin hears me and decides to do something to annoy me: I think I may have found my HG day moisturiser. I live in the UK and don't a very high SPF for daily use. I also have slightly oily skin that can get dry in winter.This is ideal: the texture is just right, the SPF sufficient, leaves no white cast, and no perfumes. It does have that sunscreen smell but it doesn't linger. I use two pumps every day and it covers my face and décolletage. I have had this for nearly four months and less than half of it remains. It is hard to guess how much is left, as one reviewer noted. But it is quite good value for money despite it being more pricey than other SPF moisturisers on the market. In winter I may need to wear this with a drop of natural oil to enrich it, but if it doesn't try my skin out excessively in colder months, this one may be a keeper.

This product is a good basic daytime moisturizer.
Non-greasy. One of the main reasons I like it so much is because it feels natural and does not seem to have a lot of chemical ingredients in the product.