Pureology Essential Repair Instant Repair

3.7

Not tested on animals

on 2/24/2014 9:21:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Total waste of 25 bucks. This product was recommended to me by my hairdresser because I have dry, colour treated hair. I was completely underwhelmed with this sticky gunk! It does absolutely nothing to improve the appearance of my hair, and the texture of my hair also feels even more dehydrated when I use this! It has a really nice scent, but that's about it. I'm baffled as to how this can be marketed as a leave in conditioner, because the texture of the product is very sticky and not conditioning whatsoever. Try to get a sample of this before purchasing!

on 1/6/2014 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I have been on a mission to revive my hair to the glorious mane it once was many years ago- a full gorgeous head of Italian dark brown curls. Difficult as we age as our hair becomes thinner, less shiny and the texture is not as smooth- sort of kinks up. That being said, this is an amazing product for me and so far has worked wonders above and beyond all the others I have tried so far. It is not heavy, all you need is a very small amount, and it smooths my hair and makes it shine better then ever while allowing it to curl in glorious fashion. It's fabulous stuff. A very hefty price tag but I honestly don't mind paying. Don't put too much on as it will then get kind of sticky.

To Read all 7 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/8/2012 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This leave in rocks - I was skeptical because it's not a cream or spray like every other leave in I've tried - it's more like a gel. But it makes your hair so soft and healthy... Not cheap - I paid $28 - but totally worth it.

on 3/14/2012 4:37:00 AM

At first, I was completely enthusiastic about this. I bought it last summer, and the results were amazing: swishy, soft, bouncy, well-nourished hair. But when I used it in colder temperatures, it didnŽt work so well - it just wasnŽt rich enough, I had the feeling. My hair was staticky and not so bouncy anymore. IŽll wait now for warmer weather to use it again.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This was actually one of the worst leave ins that I have tried in my life! Didn't do anything for my coarse hair... No shine! No softness! No detangling! Nothing!

Okay so Im in love with this product. It comes in an easy to use tub with a pump and it smells sooo good. So my hair is supper thick and coarse and I bleached it out a couple months ago and noticed my hair was dry so I started using leave ins but didnt want to pay the price of this one so I bought drugstore ones. Well I got highlights on top of my new blonde hair and my hair was fried. So in desperation I bought this and wow I was actually really impressed. It smelled good it was a clear gel like material and it spreads through my hair so easily. I use it in conjunction with me pureology shine max and my hair is so silky and soft with amazing shine. Will never stop using ever again. I love pureology. I only have to use a dime sized amount for my hair which is now to my shoulders. So little goes along way. AMAZING!

on 1/21/2011 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I am SO surpised this has not be reviewed. For note, I have mid-long thin brown hair. I had been growing my hair out for my wedding last Oct, and went for a post wedding haircut. I wanted to keep the length but get a more styled look. My ends get extremely dry, but my scalp gets a bit oily. I've been through so many products(conditioners/leave ins, etc), and am currently using Nioxin shampoo and conditioner(which is great), but my ends are never conditioned enough, no matter if I go every 6 weeks for a cut. When my new stylist used this on my hair, I was in shock. My hair was light, bouncy, and SOOOO smooth. I thought maybe it was just because of the haircut, but it was definitely in part to this conditioner. I use it daily, and it hydrates and keeps my hair full of body. HG!! I cannot imagine ever wanting to switch. The only downside to this is the price. It seems like all of pureology products are a bit expensive..but in my opinion(at least for this particular product), completely worth it.

Popular Hair Treatments