LUSH It's Raining Men Shower Gel

LUSH It's Raining Men Shower Gel
It's Raining Men Shower Gel

4.3

Honey, Rosehip, Lotus flowers, Tiger Lily Infusion, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Water, Perfume, Propylene Glycol, Sweet Wild Orange Oil, Bergamot Oil, Titanium Dioxide, *Limonene, *Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Methylparaben *occurs naturally in essential oils

on 5/16/2019 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's Raining Men is in the same family as Honey I Washed the Kids. Now I've just received my order of Honey I Washed the Kids body spray and Scrubee. The body spray and It's Raining Men shower gel smells 90% similar. It's Raining Men has just a tiny bit too much clove (or is it cinnamon? Or both?) in it. Scrubee is the PERFECT sweet, creamy, honey scent without the clove/cinnamon being dominant. The body spray dries down to a soft honey caramel scent which I love, but the initial spray has a blast of spice in it just like the shower gel. I've never tried Honey I Washed the Kids bar soap or shampoo, but if it smells like scrubee then I will be in loovveeee.
Anyway back to the shower gel... it does not dry out my skin and lathers well. But I will try the soap bar after I run out of this.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this twice because I was stupid. It is very drying (despite being touted as moisturizing by the staff)- I might as well rinse with hand sanitizer. and the scent does not last - ie there’s really no point to paying this much for something so mediocre. I didn’t realize it was really bad until I tried shower gels at my mom’s house a couple of times then bought Nature’s Gate and have been using it ever since. I know ppl feel militaristic about any bad comments about Lush, so I won’t continue the rant beyond these relevant points.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

So I am completely in love with the warm, sweet, toffee scent of my Honey I Washed The Kids soap but what I don’t love are two things - 1) the soap doesn’t lather much and 2) the scent doesn’t lint in on my skin very strongly. I had smelled It’s Raining Men in the store and wasn’t really impressed because in the package, it doesn’t quite smell as addictive as HIWTK. It has a very strong odor of pure honey mixed with something that doesn’t agree with me very well. Today when I went into the store I decided to bite the bullet and ask for a sample of the stuff, as the sales person says that it smells more like HIWTK when it lathers up. SHE WAS RIGHT! This stuff lathered like a dream (I didn’t even need to use more than a nickel size amount) and had that amazing honey toffee smell I adore. As a bonus, the scent is totally lingering on my skin!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I was looking for a HG body wash wand was intrigued by the number of good reviews this was has on MUA. Previously I used Neutrogena’s Rainbath which was fine...nothing exceptional.
My first reaction was it smelled so delicious, like toffee candy! The color is reminiscent of honey but it isn’t sticky. It lathers nicely and the biggest surprise was how moisturizing it was! I generally get dry skin after the shower so in-shower lotions are a must-have for me! But I can skip this step with this body wash. I will definitely be repurchasing so please don’t discontinue this, LUSH!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I can't believe I didn't know that my favorite Lush scent had a matching shower gel. I'm not quite sure why I don't think of their shower gels ($$$!) But this one is divine. If you like the soap "Honey I Washed the Kids" you will love this. Honey, caramel, and delicious sweetness without being cloying, perfumey or fake smelling.

Completely overpriced and definitely a splurge for body wash, but I think the quality and scent put it far above even similarly priced washes.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Oh i think I have finally found my HG body wash! This beautifully scented honey caramel body wash is heavenly! I actually look forward to showering because of this. It lathers really well and leaves my skin so nice and soft with a hint of this scent. It is gone by the morning when I wake up but my skin feels soft. I will definitely repurchase this forever!

I LOVE this. I find the honey caramel scent absolutely delicious and it lingers for quite a good while on the skin after my shower. The gel lathers fantastically well; I find I don't need to use much of this at all, so the bottle will last me a good long while. It leaves my skin really soft and not at all dried out.

A definite repurchase once I've run out!

on 4/5/2016 6:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Love this shower gel, love the smell, the honey like gel-ly consistence, the cruelty free, sustainable commitment by Lush. Have repurchased over and over. You can use this for months (500ml) if used with a sponge of loofah since it gets much soapier and bubblier then. <3

on 4/2/2016 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

It's raining men is a lush shower gel. It contains: honey,rosehip,lotus flower and tiger lily infusion,sweet wild orange oil,bergamot oil. It smells like caramel honey orange with a hint of lily. Wonderful smell! It lathers a little on a washcloth more in the hands. It leaves the skin smooth and fresh. Love it!

on 8/11/2015 4:19:00 PM

Love love love this showergel! Every time i pop open the bottle i let out a faint sigh, because the smell is absolutely gorgeous! The scent also stuck with me after showering, longer than any drug market bought showergel! Plus it makes my skin super soft! Only downside is that my boyfriend discovered it recently when he ran out of his showergel. Although the name was slightly off-putting for him first (which was great for me because that meant he didn't use it at first) he now happily steals it from me every time!