LUSH It's Raining Men

LUSH It's Raining Men

4.3

Honey, Rosehip, Lotus flowers, Tiger Lily Infusion, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Water, Perfume, Propylene Glycol, Sweet Wild Orange Oil, Bergamot Oil, Titanium Dioxide, *Limonene, *Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Methylparaben *occurs naturally in essential oils

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Oh i think I have finally found my HG body wash! This beautifully scented honey caramel body wash is heavenly! I actually look forward to showering because of this. It lathers really well and leaves my skin so nice and soft with a hint of this scent. It is gone by the morning when I wake up but my skin feels soft. I will definitely repurchase this forever!

I LOVE this. I find the honey caramel scent absolutely delicious and it lingers for quite a good while on the skin after my shower. The gel lathers fantastically well; I find I don't need to use much of this at all, so the bottle will last me a good long while. It leaves my skin really soft and not at all dried out.

A definite repurchase once I've run out!

The (closest thing to a) liquid version of my fave Lush soap Honey I Washed the Kids. The scent of this is Absolutely Divine. I cannot stop smelling myself when I use this! You literally will smell good enough to eat/lick post-wash. ;)
Apart from being incredibly moisturizing, this makes my skin so soft and supple. Makes for a good shaving gel, too.
Possibly my only gripe is it is a bit pricey, but I sure hope Lush does not discontinue this as I'll be repurchasing forever!

on 4/2/2016 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

It's raining men is a lush shower gel. It contains: honey,rosehip,lotus flower and tiger lily infusion,sweet wild orange oil,bergamot oil. It smells like caramel honey orange with a hint of lily. Wonderful smell! It lathers a little on a washcloth more in the hands. It leaves the skin smooth and fresh. Love it!

on 8/11/2015 4:19:00 PM

Love love love this showergel! Every time i pop open the bottle i let out a faint sigh, because the smell is absolutely gorgeous! The scent also stuck with me after showering, longer than any drug market bought showergel! Plus it makes my skin super soft! Only downside is that my boyfriend discovered it recently when he ran out of his showergel. Although the name was slightly off-putting for him first (which was great for me because that meant he didn't use it at first) he now happily steals it from me every time!

on 4/5/2016 6:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Love this shower gel, love the smell, the honey like gel-ly consistence, the cruelty free, sustainable commitment by Lush. Have repurchased over and over. You can use this for months (500ml) if used with a sponge of loofah since it gets much soapier and bubblier then. <3

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The scent is fantastic, and this shower gel never irritates my mild psoriasis!
I would of gave it 5 stars if the product didn't have parabens in it, lathered better, and wasn't so ridiculously priced, but there's nothing like this scent out there, so it's worth it! A great thing about this shower gel is that the scent lingers on your skin, definitely a plus for me!

on 4/28/2015 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

good neutral scent very sweet like honey lasts ages! so healthy for your skin with natural antibacterials etc love

Not only does it have an amazinggg scent, (honey caramel and a few floral notes) but it does a great job at cleansing my skin and the scent does linger for a bit after i'm done showering. It also lathers up very nicely and it does last for quite a long time, my bottle is the 280g and i've had it for a few weeks and it looks like i've barely used it! Unlike most soaps, this one doesn't strip all the moisture off my skin and doesn't make me feel really squeaky clean. It's moisturising and hydrating and i do love this shower gel very much :)

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Everyone keeps raving about the smell of this shower gel and I can't understand why! The scent smells like honey, but it has some other disgusting scent to it, I can't pin point what it smells like but it smells nasty at first. Maybe this is how real honey smells, I don't know, but the scent isn't that sweet to begin with.

When it comes to moisture, I don't think this is a very moisturizing shower gel. My skin doesn't necessarily need a lot of moisture, even though I need a more moisturizing shower gel in the fall and winter. I also noticed that it makes my skin kind of itchy, but when I'm done in the shower it stops. Weird!

On the other hand, this stuff makes my skin SO. INCREDIBLY. SOFT. It's seriously insane! This is also why it gets four lippies! No shower gel or soap or scrub or lotion has ever made my skin feel as soft as this shower gel has. If I use it with a loofah, my skin gets even softer! It lathers really well and I feel really clean after I've used it. It smells really bad in the shower in my opinion, but once I'm out of the shower and my skin has dried, it smells lovely! A sweet honey scent which doesn't linger for too long, it's not overpowering at all. Just a soothing honey smell.

Still not sure if I will repurchase it, mainly because of the smell. I really don't like it and I never look forward to using it in the shower. I'll see what happens when it gets empty!

☆ MY SKIN, BODY ☆
Normal, acne on my back and shoulders. Very dry hands. My legs tend to get slightly dry in the winter.