LUSH It's Raining Men

LUSH It's Raining Men

4.3

Honey, Rosehip, Lotus flowers, Tiger Lily Infusion, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Water, Perfume, Propylene Glycol, Sweet Wild Orange Oil, Bergamot Oil, Titanium Dioxide, *Limonene, *Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Methylparaben *occurs naturally in essential oils

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I was looking for a HG body wash wand was intrigued by the number of good reviews this was has on MUA. Previously I used Neutrogena’s Rainbath which was fine...nothing exceptional.
My first reaction was it smelled so delicious, like toffee candy! The color is reminiscent of honey but it isn’t sticky. It lathers nicely and the biggest surprise was how moisturizing it was! I generally get dry skin after the shower so in-shower lotions are a must-have for me! But I can skip this step with this body wash. I will definitely be repurchasing so please don’t discontinue this, LUSH!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I can't believe I didn't know that my favorite Lush scent had a matching shower gel. I'm not quite sure why I don't think of their shower gels ($$$!) But this one is divine. If you like the soap "Honey I Washed the Kids" you will love this. Honey, caramel, and delicious sweetness without being cloying, perfumey or fake smelling.

Completely overpriced and definitely a splurge for body wash, but I think the quality and scent put it far above even similarly priced washes.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Oh i think I have finally found my HG body wash! This beautifully scented honey caramel body wash is heavenly! I actually look forward to showering because of this. It lathers really well and leaves my skin so nice and soft with a hint of this scent. It is gone by the morning when I wake up but my skin feels soft. I will definitely repurchase this forever!

I LOVE this. I find the honey caramel scent absolutely delicious and it lingers for quite a good while on the skin after my shower. The gel lathers fantastically well; I find I don't need to use much of this at all, so the bottle will last me a good long while. It leaves my skin really soft and not at all dried out.

A definite repurchase once I've run out!

on 4/5/2016 6:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Love this shower gel, love the smell, the honey like gel-ly consistence, the cruelty free, sustainable commitment by Lush. Have repurchased over and over. You can use this for months (500ml) if used with a sponge of loofah since it gets much soapier and bubblier then. <3

on 4/2/2016 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

It's raining men is a lush shower gel. It contains: honey,rosehip,lotus flower and tiger lily infusion,sweet wild orange oil,bergamot oil. It smells like caramel honey orange with a hint of lily. Wonderful smell! It lathers a little on a washcloth more in the hands. It leaves the skin smooth and fresh. Love it!

on 8/11/2015 4:19:00 PM

Love love love this showergel! Every time i pop open the bottle i let out a faint sigh, because the smell is absolutely gorgeous! The scent also stuck with me after showering, longer than any drug market bought showergel! Plus it makes my skin super soft! Only downside is that my boyfriend discovered it recently when he ran out of his showergel. Although the name was slightly off-putting for him first (which was great for me because that meant he didn't use it at first) he now happily steals it from me every time!

The (closest thing to a) liquid version of my fave Lush soap Honey I Washed the Kids. The scent of this is Absolutely Divine. I cannot stop smelling myself when I use this! You literally will smell good enough to eat/lick post-wash. ;)
Apart from being incredibly moisturizing, this makes my skin so soft and supple. Makes for a good shaving gel, too.
Possibly my only gripe is it is a bit pricey, but I sure hope Lush does not discontinue this as I'll be repurchasing forever!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Everyone keeps raving about the smell of this shower gel and I can't understand why! The scent smells like honey, but it has some other disgusting scent to it, I can't pin point what it smells like but it smells nasty at first. Maybe this is how real honey smells, I don't know, but the scent isn't that sweet to begin with.

When it comes to moisture, I don't think this is a very moisturizing shower gel. My skin doesn't necessarily need a lot of moisture, even though I need a more moisturizing shower gel in the fall and winter. I also noticed that it makes my skin kind of itchy, but when I'm done in the shower it stops. Weird!

On the other hand, this stuff makes my skin SO. INCREDIBLY. SOFT. It's seriously insane! This is also why it gets four lippies! No shower gel or soap or scrub or lotion has ever made my skin feel as soft as this shower gel has. If I use it with a loofah, my skin gets even softer! It lathers really well and I feel really clean after I've used it. It smells really bad in the shower in my opinion, but once I'm out of the shower and my skin has dried, it smells lovely! A sweet honey scent which doesn't linger for too long, it's not overpowering at all. Just a soothing honey smell.

Still not sure if I will repurchase it, mainly because of the smell. I really don't like it and I never look forward to using it in the shower. I'll see what happens when it gets empty!

☆ MY SKIN, BODY ☆
Normal, acne on my back and shoulders. Very dry hands. My legs tend to get slightly dry in the winter.

on 4/28/2015 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

good neutral scent very sweet like honey lasts ages! so healthy for your skin with natural antibacterials etc love