Sigma F35 - TAPERED HIGHLIGHTER BRUSH

Sigma F35 - TAPERED HIGHLIGHTER BRUSH
F35 - TAPERED HIGHLIGHTER BRUSHF35 - TAPERED HIGHLIGHTER BRUSHF35 - TAPERED HIGHLIGHTER BRUSH

3.9

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

A versatile fluffy and small brush that is good for highlighter and to dust a light layer of powder to set makeup around the eyes.

on 12/14/2016 12:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This brush is my day-to-day go to highlighter brush. I use it for cheekbones, bridge of nose, cupid's bow and chin. As others have stated, I find it very soft, the perfect density and I love the length of the bristles. It picks up just the right amount of highlight to make skin look radiant without looking greasy or overly glittery.

I would definitely recommend it and repurchase! However, I did buy it as part of the "5 Piece Most Wanted Brush Set" and saved some money.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I use this to apply highlight powder to my face. Love the shape because it just rolls effortlessly on my high points of my face. Love how soft the brush is so it doesn't scratch my face. I haven't had any problems with bleeding or shedding.... Yet. After cleansing, the brush still maintained a bit of the original shape.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I love this brush for highlighting... The best buy ever! It is so soft and curves to your cheekbones when you're highlighting so it distributes product exactly where you want it. I've tried many brushes for my many highlighters and some make the highlighters look chunky and glittery. In fact highlighters that I'd thrown aside as I thought they were just too chunky/glittery have come out again as this brush blends them all to perfection. Highly recommend!!!

on 1/17/2015 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I wasn't too surprised by the reviews on this. I've had this brush for almost a year, and still use it everyday to set my under eye concealer. It doesn't shed or bleed during it's weekly washes. Actually I'd love another for highlighting.
Now to the reason I'm not surprised. The same time I purchased this brush I also got the e35, which I fell in love with, and the famous e40, which I loath. So in love, in fact, that I bought a backup. The new one I recieved was very subpar below the first. It was more fan shaped than rounded, even when washing and drying with brush guards.
The lesson learned is that with Sigma, things are very hit and miss, and not very consistent. Purchase at your own risk.

on 8/3/2016 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is the best highlighter brush I have tried!! I love it!

It is extremely soft and it has never shed a single bristle (though I wash it strictly every two weeks!). It is dense enough and picks up the exactly right amount of powder highlight and applies the product like a dream.

I do not have anything negative to say about this brush. It is a bit pricey, but the quality of this brush justifies the price tag 100%!

on 9/27/2013 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was my first sigma brush! I love to use it for a light dusting of blush and/or highlighter. It is very precise given its tapered tip, and the softness of the brush makes the process a very enjoyable one as well.
However, this brush has the tendency to bleed AND shed, which mine did up till recently. I realized that using a regular brush cleanser (shampoo in my case) was too harsh on the brush. I switched to cleaning this with my L'oreal cleansing conditioner instead, and I no longer have any issues with it!

on 4/11/2012 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

The first thing i did with this brush was wash it. It bleeded like no tomorrow. Literally. After squeezing the water out, i used a paper towel to let it dry further more, the ink continued to come out. I was even able to "paint" the paper towel all black/blue. Thats how bad the bleeding was.
The bristles are soft. but I wouldnt dare use this brush on my face after seeing how horriblely it bleeds. 2-3 washes, still bleeding.

Sigma brushes are so over-hyped due to youtube. They really arent that good!!! Will NEVER repurchase sigma brushes again.

on 8/10/2012 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I dont know about this brush. It's okay, but I was expecting more from it. Next time I'll buy the one from mac.

on 4/7/2014 1:52:00 PM

I'm surprised that there aren't more reviews for this brush, because a lot of YouTube beauty gurus talk about it! Seeing this used by Amanda Ensing to set undereye concealer was what prompted me to buy this brush, and I am so happy that I did! Some people are comparing this to MAC's 138 tapered face brush, but it's really not a duplicate or even close. Sigma's F25 would be comparable to the 138, because the F25 is much larger than the F35. The F35 and MAC's 138 have completely different purposes and the only similarity is that they both taper at the top. The F35 is very tiny, and quite tapered at the end. I have used it to set my undereye concealer, and to highlight my cheekbones as well. It has worked amazingly for both purposes! It is the pefect shape and size to fit under the eye, and the tapered tip really helps to fit the inner corner. It is very soft, and dense enough to pick up a good amount of product. For highlighting, it gives you the precise control to place the highlighter exactly where you want it on your cheekbones. I don't know how well this would work for contouring, because the bristles are fairly long, and I think they would bend when attempting to contour. I haven't had any of the problems reviewers prior to me had, such as shedding or bleeding. I purchased my brush quite recently as well, so maybe Sigma improved this brush since then? I'm not sure. However I do know that I would repurchase and reccommend this brush over and over!

Popular Makeup Brushes