Bobbi Brown Lip Treatment Desert Rose Lipstick

4.5

on 12/11/2016 8:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Great rose brown product. If you want a lipstick but afraid to go really red, then this is a great neutral product for you. I've applied it light for a slight stain and with more layers for a bigger effect. Received compliments on this color many times over.

I adore this lipstick. It is such a beautiful colour! Very long wearing! It can be a nice everyday lipstick as well as a night time lipstick, just apple more for a deeper look. I love the colour and it makes lips look fuller too!

on 4/26/2013 10:50:00 PM

Great neutral browny rose with a creamy finish.

Bobbi Brown Desert Rose lip shine is a nice browned-mauve color that ought to suit everyone. It is moisturising, pigmented, and lasts for about three hours before it needs reapplication. The reason I will not buy it again is that when the lip shine wears off I am left with silver glitters all over my lips. I look like I had an accident with a child's art project. I did not even know that the lip shine had silver glitters in it. Perhaps because the product is glittery, I find that it makes me look older... by the way, I'm 35.

on 10/14/2011 5:06:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I think this colour would suit almost everbody. Its a nice moisturising formula, one of the few lipsticks that doesn't leave my lips dry. Having just lost it I realised I can't live without it and have had to order another pronto.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my MLBB shade. It is sheer,moisturizing, and with a subtle sheen. The best of all worlds! I would and have repurchased this.

on 2/12/2011 10:35:00 AM

This is a perfect everyday lip color. The color looks like the color I wish my natural lips were! It gives a beautiful rosy hue to my lips and is wonderfully moisturizing. I am hooked!

on 1/20/2011 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Adore this natural neutral mauve pink. Not overly sheer but definetly not as heavy as a regular lipstick. Long wearing, becomes a little less cool after worn. Doesnt dry my lips out! Definetly will recommend this shade~ Slim casing is so easy to bring along!

Popular Lipsticks