RIMMEL Clean Finish

3.0

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua, Propylene glycol, Dicaprylate/ Dicaprate, Butylene glycol, Coco-Caprylate/ Caprate, Glyceryl stearate, Isostearic acid, Lanolin alcohol, Triethanolamine, Talc, Cetyl alcohol, Kaolin, Stearic acid, Magnesium aluminum silicate, Steareth-21, Stearyl alcohol, Dimethicone/ vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol, Cellulose gum, Xanthan gum, Lecithin, Disodium edta, Steareth-2, Sorbic acid, Propylene glycol laurate, Propylene glycol stearate, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Laurate, Witch Hazel Extract, Laureth-4, Magnesium Ascorbyl phosphate, Retinyl palmitate, Tocopheryl acetate, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben.

on 3/22/2012 9:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this foundation in warm caramel. It is a great color match for my winter complexion. Revlon is my go HG Foundation brand but I needed something quick and cheap while I was visiting home one weekend. It works good enough. It provided light to medium coverage. It is this and has spatula which was impressive. It is not buildable in my opinion, nor is it matte it is more of a dewy finish. It is poreless as I didnt use a primer and I didn't notice my pores. I did not have problems with oxidation but even after I set it with powder it seemed to only last for 5 hours tops. I would buy it again because i know what I'm getting and for 5 dollars I didn't expect much but I was impressed. The color selection is limited for women of color.