RIMMEL Clean Finish

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
RIMMEL Clean Finish
Clean FinishClean Finish

3.1

Aqua, Propylene glycol, Dicaprylate/ Dicaprate, Butylene glycol, Coco-Caprylate/ Caprate, Glyceryl stearate, Isostearic acid, Lanolin alcohol, Triethanolamine, Talc, Cetyl alcohol, Kaolin, Stearic acid, Magnesium aluminum silicate, Steareth-21, Stearyl alcohol, Dimethicone/ vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol, Cellulose gum, Xanthan gum, Lecithin, Disodium edta, Steareth-2, Sorbic acid, Propylene glycol laurate, Propylene glycol stearate, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Laurate, Witch Hazel Extract, Laureth-4, Magnesium Ascorbyl phosphate, Retinyl palmitate, Tocopheryl acetate, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben.

on 9/2/2015 6:36:00 PM

I bought this product just to try it out and then went online and looked up reviews. I didn't believe the reviews when it said that it made your face orange and it stung. So I was like okay lets try it out. I put very little on and withing like 3 seconds my face looked like i have put a ton of really really really orange bronzer on myself and within a minute or two my face started to sting. I do not recommend this product to anyone!!

on 1/16/2014 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

The only good thing about this foundation is the nice texture. Other than that, this foundation is horrible, absolutely a waste of time. I put on a shade lighter than my own skin and within minutes it oxidised to a hideous orangey shade. I tried one shade even lighter, which made me look like a ghost and within minutes again, it turned orange too. It looks streaky, unnatural and like you got sprayed in the face with bronzer. I can't comment on staying power or anything because I washed it off within an hour and wouldn't go near this ever again. There are so many better options in this price range, I wouldn't bother even trying this out.

Also, if you have yellow undertones, forget about it. The shades are not yellow enough for my skin. The oxidisation is the biggest issue really, so no matter what shade you choose it ends up somehow darker. Then separates and pools, again this is within the hour I wore it. It looks unnatural no matter what, not skin-like at all. If you do try this, have a look in natural light 20 minutes after applying and I can almost guarantee you won't come back to it.

on 8/27/2013 11:43:00 AM

Out of all drugstore foundations iv'e tried (and iv'e tried A LOT), this has to be my favorite so far. Its full coverage.. and i like the way it makes my skin feel/look smooth.. I use Revlon Color Stay pressed powder over it and my skin looks PERFECT. It does tend to look cakey if you layer this foundation on.. so avoid that. Overall i really like this product and with a foundation primer it stays on all day while i'm at school. The packaging is glass which i don't really like because iv'e dropped so many of those lol, but so far so good haha. 0h and this makeup only costs around 4 bucks from walmart!!! L0V3.

on 2/8/2013 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

it made my skin look really oily, and it dries too fast. You have to put it on in sections on your face. Don't dab it everywhere at once because its going to dry really fast.

on 12/6/2012 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have very oily and acne prone skin::
I'm really enjoying this foundation even though I must blott often. I find that the finish is quite nice, indeed. I mostly just blott excess oils with a tissue. I hate the look of powder over foundation on my skin (>_<)but I will sometimes use the lightest dusting of baby powder over my T zone. I haven't found a magical method for keeping the oiliness at bay, except I try to remember to apply MOM underneath. However, I can't really tell if it makes a difference every time.

I don't find that this foundation oxidizes through the day. However it darkens pretty strong as it dries. (Takes about 10 minutes.) So color matching was tricky for me. But its so cheap I don't mind if I need to pick up another bottle and mix the colors.

As I say, I'm acneic and also have a rough texture to my skin sometimes, and my favorite way to apply this foundation is with the Ecotools duo fiber kabuki, or with the #55 Sephora foundation brush (really soft and fluffy). I feel the foundation is thick enough that it lays quite nicely over my bumpy imperfections and large pores better than if I were to use a buffing brush.
Hope this helps.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I was running around the store a couple of days ago searching for a better foundation I have VERY sensitive skin, it will either get extremely dry and flaky or it will break out depending on the makeup I use. I found Rimmel Clean Finish it was only $4 and said 100% poreless so I figured I'd try it. I put it on and it was very light, covered amazingly and felt very soft on my skin and not oily or anything. It lasted ALL DAY!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

An alright foundation that I wouldn't write to mother about.

on 2/18/2011 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I rarely buy Rimmel products but I decided to give this one a try after coming across it while I was roaming around the cosmetics aisle at Walmart. I decided to pick this up for two reasons; first it was very inexpensive and second the product claimed to give a poreless (I have visible pores on my cheeks) complexion. Overall, I am pretty impressed with this product. For me, so far it does everything it claims - I'm able to achieve a clean, natural, lightweight finish. For reference, I am NC30 and I picked up 340 Nude which seems to work fairly well.