Rimmel Clean Finish

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Rimmel Clean Finish
Clean FinishClean Finish

3.2

Aqua, Propylene glycol, Dicaprylate/ Dicaprate, Butylene glycol, Coco-Caprylate/ Caprate, Glyceryl stearate, Isostearic acid, Lanolin alcohol, Triethanolamine, Talc, Cetyl alcohol, Kaolin, Stearic acid, Magnesium aluminum silicate, Steareth-21, Stearyl alcohol, Dimethicone/ vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol, Cellulose gum, Xanthan gum, Lecithin, Disodium edta, Steareth-2, Sorbic acid, Propylene glycol laurate, Propylene glycol stearate, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Laurate, Witch Hazel Extract, Laureth-4, Magnesium Ascorbyl phosphate, Retinyl palmitate, Tocopheryl acetate, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This foundation is ok, but it does not last long. I get about 2 hours out of it before I have to touch up. After on touch up, it lasts the rest of the day(weird). Anyway, it covers ok, blends well, and sets ok. The price is awesome and it comes in more colors than the matte finish, which is good for darker skin tones. Also is suitable for sensitive skin, but I think this is more for normal to dry skin. Overall, I think that if you have normal to dry skin this would be good for you, but combination/oily skin I would suggest that your try the matte finish one.

on 1/10/2014 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this foundation! It is by far my favourite drugstore foundation ever!! I'm more of a MAC girl but I just wanted to rave about this product. The texture is that of a creamy foundation, my only wish is that it would have been runnier, but since it was a matte finish I knew that it was good. I got it in the shade 340 nude and it matches me perfectly!

For swatches and more info, check out my blog

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I liked the texture of this makeup and how matte it made my skin but I had a bad day and cried about something stupid, I'm sure. It ran clear off my skin in lines down my face. It even appeared to be a bit whiter and kind of foamy. I couldnt imagine sweating with this on.

on 12/22/2013 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product is good drugstore foundation, nothing more nothing less. It gives me good, flawless coverage and keeps my skin matte for the whole school day (8-3). The downsides are that it can look caked if not blended and it "sets" into my skin quite quickly and causes the aforementioned cakiness. All in all it's a good foundation especially considering the price.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Neutral

i really love the packaging but the product is really heavy and hard to blend meduim to full coverage the lasting power is okay it lasted me a full day of school this has pinky undertones which didnt work out for my skin tone cuz i have more yellowy skin tones i dont think ppl with dry skin should by this because it has a very matte finish maybe ppl with oily skin will have better luck with this foundation but i have really dry skin and this made my dry patches show up more

on 9/18/2012 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I was recommended this product by a fellow YouTube Beauty Guru and I must say, this foundation is definitely worth a try! Reading the other reviews I was a little skeptical about buying it because I had just recovered from all the cystic acne that a past foundation gave me. I was surprised at the cost! It's around $5 here in the US.

The packaging looks clean and sturdy with an amazing spatula! Very helpful and easy to use.

The foundation itself is actually light and blends in to the skin seamlessly. There's a slight scent to it but this shouldn't distract anyone. The coverage is light-medium but easily has the potential to be full. Doesn't feel like there's any makeup on at all!

As it's advertised, it does eliminate some pores but not all of them. The big pores are still visible but the medium-small pores have completely disappeared and it only gets better with a good primer.

The staying power is about average! It does start to fade off at around 8 hours but usually still leaves a decent coverage if worn 8+ hours. It would be a good idea to set it with some powder too!

The only cons I can think of is the color choices because they're all so closely related when viewed from the outside but really the colors are completely different from each other on the skin! Make sure you swatch it!

All in all, for those who need some scarring to cover up or redness, like me, this foundation is perfect for everyday! I run around campus all day long and during the summer heat, this does the job! I recommend applying with a nice dense flat top kabuki brush for fuller coverage, and a stippling brush for lighter coverage. Definitely grab one and try it! You're not losing much if it's a no-go. I am so happy I grabbed one!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this foundation because it was cheap and I heard good reviews on it. It looked about half a shade too light for me in the bottle, but I figured that it wouldn't be that noticeable because my face is a bit more tan than my neck. I liked the packaging (the applicator was cool), it was very lightweight, and it had good coverage. However, about 5-10 minutes after applying it, it started to change colour. At first, it wasn't that bad, it was only slightly darker than my face, but, when I got to school, it had gone a full two shades darker than my skin and the undertone had also changed (I have more of a yellow undertone, the undertone of the foundation went pink/red).

on 5/24/2012 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love this foundation! It is very smooth and has a great coverage. My pores are less visible, and it goes well on my skin tone (I am a southeast asian). Most foundations look pink on my face, but not this one! Not to mention it is very cheap! I got it for $3 when it was on sale!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I saw this on sale at Walgreen for $2.99. I put this on using a beauty sponge. I had to keep layering. It didn't reduce my pores. It didn't make a difference. This foundation is light to medium coverage. I put it on at 7:30pm before dinner with a friend. At 11:30pm when I got home, my face was a oily mess. Do not get this if you have combo-oily skin. It doesn't work. I will post a picture of the mess it got my face. Sucks, cheap price, but cheap quality make-up.

on 4/10/2012 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I truely love this foundation. It has a stick attached to the inside of the top so that when you take off the top, the foundation is on the stick. It has a creamy look in the bottle but it goes on like liquid foundation. I have oily skin and most foundations that i've used end up making me shiny and more oilier within a few hours of wearing it. But this foundation stays oil free on my face. I think the stick is for when the product get low, you can scrap it out with the stick.