RIMMEL Clean Finish

Filtered by eye Color : Black
RIMMEL Clean Finish
Clean FinishClean Finish

3.4

Aqua, Propylene glycol, Dicaprylate/ Dicaprate, Butylene glycol, Coco-Caprylate/ Caprate, Glyceryl stearate, Isostearic acid, Lanolin alcohol, Triethanolamine, Talc, Cetyl alcohol, Kaolin, Stearic acid, Magnesium aluminum silicate, Steareth-21, Stearyl alcohol, Dimethicone/ vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol, Cellulose gum, Xanthan gum, Lecithin, Disodium edta, Steareth-2, Sorbic acid, Propylene glycol laurate, Propylene glycol stearate, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Laurate, Witch Hazel Extract, Laureth-4, Magnesium Ascorbyl phosphate, Retinyl palmitate, Tocopheryl acetate, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It had a strange, lumpy texture and it oxidized to orange pretty quickly on my face.

on 5/25/2014 3:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for a new foundation and saw this one at Walmart for cheap and decided to give it a try I really like it I do have to powder my face through out the day or night it tends to get oily around my nose and t zone area but other then that I don't have any complaints but I do wish it had a pump then a spatula.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I tried this out yesterday and I really like it.
It is easy to blend and the coverage is medium.
It feels light on the skin and is stayed on for a good 4 hours before my oil started to seep through.
I have very oily-combo skin, VERY ACNE prone like to the point where I need meds. And my skin wasn't irritated by it,
I would re-purchase for the great packaging and product
Spatulas rule!

***edit: It actually oxidized on me to a nasty dark tan colour. It looked amazing when applied on but it looked worse throughout the day

on 3/3/2012 10:35:00 PM

Really good foundation! It's not cakey, doesn't break me out, & has a really nice finish. The coverage is medium, but I don't see this as a problem, seeing as foundations are meant to even out the skin tone. It feels very light, not heavy at all

on 2/18/2011 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I rarely buy Rimmel products but I decided to give this one a try after coming across it while I was roaming around the cosmetics aisle at Walmart. I decided to pick this up for two reasons; first it was very inexpensive and second the product claimed to give a poreless (I have visible pores on my cheeks) complexion. Overall, I am pretty impressed with this product. For me, so far it does everything it claims - I'm able to achieve a clean, natural, lightweight finish. For reference, I am NC30 and I picked up 340 Nude which seems to work fairly well.