RIMMEL Clean Finish

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
RIMMEL Clean Finish
Clean FinishClean Finish

3.1

Aqua, Propylene glycol, Dicaprylate/ Dicaprate, Butylene glycol, Coco-Caprylate/ Caprate, Glyceryl stearate, Isostearic acid, Lanolin alcohol, Triethanolamine, Talc, Cetyl alcohol, Kaolin, Stearic acid, Magnesium aluminum silicate, Steareth-21, Stearyl alcohol, Dimethicone/ vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol, Cellulose gum, Xanthan gum, Lecithin, Disodium edta, Steareth-2, Sorbic acid, Propylene glycol laurate, Propylene glycol stearate, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Laurate, Witch Hazel Extract, Laureth-4, Magnesium Ascorbyl phosphate, Retinyl palmitate, Tocopheryl acetate, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This hideous mask-like foundation is THE ONLY foundation I can wear without aggravating my cystic acne....I love it for that alone...Otherwise it's the worst I've ever seen....It takes an act of Congress to get it to blend.....I use a damp beauty blender and move very quickly....It sets in less than 60 seconds....My skin is so oily every couple of hours I have to blend and powder.....Without this foundation I'd have to go around bare faced....It's definitely better than nothing at all!!

I really like this Rimmel Clean Finish Foundation and the price is only about $4 at K-Mart! Most cheaply priced foundations are just that: Cheap!! I have medium light skin and reddish brown hair so I bought this in the color #240 Soft Beige. This color is perfect for me in the fall/winter months but I might look for it in a darker color for spring/summer. The consistency of this foundation is thick and a little hard to spread over your skin, thus taking more time to appy than I like when I am in a hurry! However, once it is on, you will be surprised at how nice it looks and feels. It is super matte and has a slight tightening effect on my skin. I can honestly say that it stays put all day long and I would compare the staying power to Revlon Color Stay. The only reason I do not like Color Stay foundation is it dries my skin out terribly. This is not my HG foundation, however it is of good quality and has a lot of bang for just four bucks!

on 8/31/2015 12:45:00 AM

I wanted to love this foundation because it is so offordable. Typically im the lightest or second lightest shade of foundation so i picked up the lightest shade. I swatched it on the back of my hand and it oxidized after a few minutes. Id say it was 3 shades darker than my skin!!!!! I tried it on my face and i looked orange! Do not recomend if you're fair or have a cool undertone.

on 2/6/2015 6:43:00 PM

I love this foundation! I'm kind of new to the foundation game and I like this one more than I do my Revlon Colorstay. I bought it in 120 Ivory and it matches perfectly. I have combo oily/dry skin and this is perfect. Doesn't accentuate the dry patches and with pressed powder, I'm not shiny after a few hours. This is not a full coverage foundation but I don't need that. I do have a lot of redness, but my primer takes care of that along with the two concealers I use (one of which is Rimmel). I've seen other reviews about it oxidizing and turning orange but I have never had that problem. I apply it with the Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge and it looks flawless! I'm not crazy about the spatula applicator though, I wish it were a pump, but that's not a big deal. The fact that it costs less that $4 at Walmart, you can't beat it!

I really love this foundation. I put it on and it instantly covered my redness with just one layer. It's very light weight and drys fast. The only downfall to this foundation is that after a few hours it will turn ORANGE! I'm so sad because it's such a good foundation! Rimmel needs a bigger color selection!!! Ahhhhh

on 7/17/2014 6:50:00 PM

I was looking for a lighter coverage foundation for everyday use and my friend recommended this product to me. I do have acne prone skin, and this product hasn't caused any breakouts. I like to set it with my Rimmel stay matt powder, especially in my t-zone were I tend to get oily. This product seems to oxidize more the more I put on, so I would not recommend building it up for better coverage. For the times I have a bad breakout I always fall back to my beloved revlon colorstay foundation. I used to use the colorstay foundation everyday, but now that my skin is clearing up I was on the hunt for a good lighter feeling foundation that evens my skin tone and hides some discoloration, which this does.

This foundation was average, nothing special. I wish this had worked since the price is right and I like the majority of rimmel products I have tried.
Pros:
Price
Nice satin finish

Cons:
the lightest color is to dark for my pasty irish skin
Applicator is inconvenient
I found i had to put on a lot to get the coverage I wanted

I will not be repurchasing

on 2/20/2014 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this foundation. First off, I have the colour soft beige, and I have had no problems with it oxidizing at all - maybe it's just the darker shades that oxidize? The packaging is a little weird... I'd prefer if it came with a pump instead of a spatula. Once it's out of the bottle, I find it dries very fast, so I have to apply it to my face in sections otherwise it is hard to blend evenly. It's medium coverage but it does a good job at concealing the major redness I get in my cheeks. Stays on well with primer. Con: it can feel really heavy when you first apply it. Other than that, I think it's great. It matches me perfectly, stays on all day with primer, and I've even received compliments on my "flawless" skin. I just ordered a beauty blender so I'm looking forward to trying it with that.

I picked it up on a whim because it was cheap and it's definitely my favourite foundation. Give it a go if you have a chance.

on 1/9/2014 2:00:00 PM

This is the best drug store liquid foundation.it didn't turn orange after a while.it leaves my face looking flawless.my goodness this stuff is nice for a cheap price.I can only find it at walmart.if u want a more dewy look don't use the matte one.

I personally do not like this product. I was looking for a new foundation, and I decided to try this product out. The foundation seems heavy on my face, even when I'm wearing very little. I also feel like this product gives little coverage, despite how much I apply. The packaging and applicator looks messy as well. Overall,I'm not a huge fan of this product.