RIMMEL Clean Finish

Clean FinishClean Finish

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua, Propylene glycol, Dicaprylate/ Dicaprate, Butylene glycol, Coco-Caprylate/ Caprate, Glyceryl stearate, Isostearic acid, Lanolin alcohol, Triethanolamine, Talc, Cetyl alcohol, Kaolin, Stearic acid, Magnesium aluminum silicate, Steareth-21, Stearyl alcohol, Dimethicone/ vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol, Cellulose gum, Xanthan gum, Lecithin, Disodium edta, Steareth-2, Sorbic acid, Propylene glycol laurate, Propylene glycol stearate, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Laurate, Witch Hazel Extract, Laureth-4, Magnesium Ascorbyl phosphate, Retinyl palmitate, Tocopheryl acetate, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben.

If it didn't turn orange and dark I wouldn't need or even bother looking for another foundation. I applied it with no primer and it applied evenly and very smooth, though it did dry rather quickly. Upclose in a magnified mirror in direct sunlight my skin looked really good and natural. It feels very light and feels very comfortable. I'm going to try a lighter shade since I know it'll oxidize.
$3.97 walmart

on 5/25/2014 3:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for a new foundation and saw this one at Walmart for cheap and decided to give it a try I really like it I do have to powder my face through out the day or night it tends to get oily around my nose and t zone area but other then that I don't have any complaints but I do wish it had a pump then a spatula.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I tried this out after seeing a good youtube review for it, and it was okay. Didn't like it all that much but for $3 what can you expect?

I like this foundation a lot so far. It's medium coverage and build-able. I read on MUA that some have issues with it oxidizing. Because of this, I was very careful to pick a shade that was a TAD lighter than my skin tone. All in all, it doesn't seem to change on my skin anyway. It matches almost perfectly. (I wear it in 230 Warm Ivory). It makes my pores look smaller and my skin look fresh and clean. Apply it with a good foundation brush! For the price, about $4, it's worth a try. Will most likely repurchase after I run out.

Love this make up! I have very sensitive skin so I was afraid I'd break out after using this makeup but I didn't ! It has an awesome coverage and lasts all day on my face. My skin hasn't broken out and it's never oily anymore.

on 2/11/2013 8:57:00 PM

i purchased this foundation in the color sand last night mostly,because it was on sale and when i swatched it on my hand it matched my skin tone really good.I have been wearing it all day and i love it!! my skin looks like it's glowing,but it is a little on the thick side,it has lasted all day.And i would purchase it again

on 2/6/2013 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This foundation did not work for me due to its medium coverage and dewy finish, but considering the price it was great. I got it for two dollars from sale and it's actually a decent foundation if you don't have oily skin and many imperfections to cover. It has a thick consistency and the weird spatula really helps you to scoop up some product. Dewy finish, medium coverage and good colors. I'm a NC 25 and 240 Soft Beige was an exact match.

on 2/1/2013 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I got this foundation a few weeks ago and I love it. It gives medium coverage. There are a lot of different colors to chose from and I got it on sale at SDM for $6 in Canada, which I think is a great buy. I love the texture because its not too liquidy and I think that the spatula idea is really cool. One thing about the texture, in the bottle it looks kind of like a liquid mousse, and I know that sounds really gross, but it goes on really smoothly and it goes on as a liquid and really easy to blend in. One thing I really don't like is the smell. It kind of smells like plastic? But once u set it with powder and halfway through your makeup it goes away. If you have a foundation brush USE IT! I don't so I just use my hands, so the smell on my nose is horrid! That's the only thing that I don't like. Sorry this was a little bit longer than my other reviews but I hope it was helpful. <3

on 1/23/2013 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The top has a stick/makeup application attached, more approriate usage for placing on back of hand and then applying w/sponge, finger, etc. Aside from the fact that the color selection for this foundation isn't all the great, the formula is terrible. It oxidizes within a few hours of application and has a chemical smell to it. I've tried making this work with other foundations, and it's a definite 2 BIG thumbs DOWN. It will be going into the trash....

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

recently i purchased rimmels clean finish look 100 % poreless foundation. i have large pores on certain areas of my face and wanted minimize the look of them without a pore filler. i wore this foundation twice and i have to say that i wasnt impressed. first, the color selection was very limited. i got the darkest color (420 warm sand) and it was still a bit light. it claims to give a 100% poreless finish while looking natural. when u first apply it, u have to work with it fast as it dries pretty quickly. the consistency is very thick which is ok for me. i personally do not like liquidy foundations. as far as coverage goes, it is medium. it is buildable so u will need to put on at least 2 layers to get full coverage. as far as poreless....no. it was ok when i first put it on but after about 20 minutes, it sunk into my pores and made them stand out even more. it also gave me a sort of cakey look on my large pore areas. when an item claims to minimize my pores, i expect a flawless look not cakey overall, this product did not do as it says it would do. i would not recommend this for people trying to hide minimize their pores and for those who want full coverage.