RIMMEL Clean Finish

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
RIMMEL Clean Finish
Clean FinishClean Finish

2.0

Aqua, Propylene glycol, Dicaprylate/ Dicaprate, Butylene glycol, Coco-Caprylate/ Caprate, Glyceryl stearate, Isostearic acid, Lanolin alcohol, Triethanolamine, Talc, Cetyl alcohol, Kaolin, Stearic acid, Magnesium aluminum silicate, Steareth-21, Stearyl alcohol, Dimethicone/ vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol, Cellulose gum, Xanthan gum, Lecithin, Disodium edta, Steareth-2, Sorbic acid, Propylene glycol laurate, Propylene glycol stearate, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Laurate, Witch Hazel Extract, Laureth-4, Magnesium Ascorbyl phosphate, Retinyl palmitate, Tocopheryl acetate, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have oily acne- prone skin and this product works well with my skin. Creates a well dewy finish for my oily skin. I haven't used this product in a wile, but as far as I remember it didn't break me out too bad. This is the only product I've found that creates a dewy look without oil dripping on my face( nasty!).

on 2/5/2012 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Two words: THIS OXIDIZES. I love the finish, but the coverage is meh and it makes me look orange. I am too pale to pull off orange. It feels great going onto the skin, but unfortunately even the lightest color was too dark for me and I most definitely will not be repurchasing. This product is cheap, and I can see why.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I knew it was too good to be true. Unfortunately, it broke me out.