RIMMEL Clean Finish

Filtered by skin type : Oily
RIMMEL Clean Finish
Clean FinishClean Finish

3.3

Aqua, Propylene glycol, Dicaprylate/ Dicaprate, Butylene glycol, Coco-Caprylate/ Caprate, Glyceryl stearate, Isostearic acid, Lanolin alcohol, Triethanolamine, Talc, Cetyl alcohol, Kaolin, Stearic acid, Magnesium aluminum silicate, Steareth-21, Stearyl alcohol, Dimethicone/ vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol, Cellulose gum, Xanthan gum, Lecithin, Disodium edta, Steareth-2, Sorbic acid, Propylene glycol laurate, Propylene glycol stearate, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Laurate, Witch Hazel Extract, Laureth-4, Magnesium Ascorbyl phosphate, Retinyl palmitate, Tocopheryl acetate, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Is it just me or this foundation smells really bad? I can say that this foundation gives me a good coverage at it lasts long but it really smells bad. It didn't give me the orange tint that were mentioned in the other reviews. It's pretty good for my oily skin plus it matches me perfectly. I'm using the shade 260 natural ivory.

on 5/25/2014 3:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for a new foundation and saw this one at Walmart for cheap and decided to give it a try I really like it I do have to powder my face through out the day or night it tends to get oily around my nose and t zone area but other then that I don't have any complaints but I do wish it had a pump then a spatula.

on 4/24/2014 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation and I loved it, unfortunately I can't find it in my country, I bought it traveling to Canada, so... I came back and saw the price of this foundation and I couldn't believe it, I had to try it.
My skin is light with yellow undertones, so I choose the shade Warm Ivory, usually "Ivory" shades are too light or too pink for me but this was actually fine, it surprised me.
The first time I used it with my moisturizer I kinda felt I was slightly orange, the foundation oxidized a little bit, but overall it looked good, however I felt it was light-medium coverage, a least comparing it with my Covergirl 3 in 1, the covergirl definitely has more coverage in my opinion, maybe because I used a small quantity of product and applied it with my beauty blender sponge... I also noticed the lasting power is not very long, this will come off after a few hours, while my other foundations hold up more.
I used it today again without my moisturizer and I didn't experienced oxidation, looked good and natural matching my skin.
The price of this foundation is awesome, looks really good, has no scent, this gets the job done.
I would recommend using a primer to extend the lasting power, and if your foundation oxidizes, maybe it's because you're mixing it with a product that does not agree with it.
Overall, good product.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Why all the hate? I Love this! as a person with acne who needs coverage, I wear this quite often!! It is FIVE dollars!! It lasts well only if you have a Primer!!! The packaging is so cute, it comes with a nifty lil spatula!! No scent no breakouts!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a pretty good foundation under $4. It's keeps my oily face matte all day! I love how it comes with a spatula looking thing. The consistency is thick like whipped I liked that alot. There is not a big selection on colors I got the the closest to my color and it made my face slightly orangy I didn't like that but other than that i like This foundation

on 12/19/2013 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely hated this product , never buying it again. It had a horrible smell like cheap air freshener , and it was soo sticky! It felt very thick on my skin and had a poor coverage. I blended this with my fingers at first, and it caked up!! Immediately took it off. Yet i decided to give it a try the next day, i used my beauty blender it still looked like i had layers and layers packed on, i blended it with a kabuki brush, and it looked much better. I didn't set it with any powder, but i noticed hours later, I was an oily mess!! & it had oxidized at least 2 shades darker then my actual skin tone. It had also melted off around my nose area, forehead and chin. It looked like a caky mask! Absolute nightmare, I wouldn't recommend this at all, waste of money.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I tried this out after seeing a good youtube review for it, and it was okay. Didn't like it all that much but for $3 what can you expect?

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am in love with this foundation! I'll start off with what color I use. I'm really pale so I decided to buy ivory but it turned orange on me. No need to worry, I bought the shade true ivory, more yellow toned, and it is an absolute perfect match on my porcelain skin, no orange detected. It covers everything perfectly and I set it with stay matte in the shade transparent for a flawless, airbrushed look. People always ask what foundation I use because my skin looks great. I'd recommend this to anyone and I suggest using true ivory if you have porcelain skin. :) love love love! I'll definitely buy it over and over! HG for me :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the coverage of this foundation the problem i found with it is tends to go on blotchy and it oxides very fast and turns just orange, but thats not my main problem with this. The problem i have is the smell, when you first smell this foundation it doesn't really smell its just like a typical foundation smell but once you rub it in it smells like fish. the fish smell doesn't go away either once its dry it stays.

on 4/14/2013 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I like that this foundation truly does not emphasize my pores, and I love that it dries to a semi-matte finish. The coverage is probably about light-medium, which I find acceptable with a powder foundation on top, but I do wish it was a little more pigmented. It lasts for a decent amount of time, but I wish it lasted a bit longer. The biggest problem I have with it is that the lightest shade is slightly too dark and yellow for my skin. I don't know why Rimmel has such a problem making pale foundations. The price is incredibly low, though, so I think it deserves a pretty decent rating because I haven't encountered anything at that price that is nearly as good, and I would probably buy it again if I was really on a budget.