RIMMEL Clean Finish

Filtered by skin type : Normal
RIMMEL Clean Finish
Clean FinishClean Finish

3.2

Aqua, Propylene glycol, Dicaprylate/ Dicaprate, Butylene glycol, Coco-Caprylate/ Caprate, Glyceryl stearate, Isostearic acid, Lanolin alcohol, Triethanolamine, Talc, Cetyl alcohol, Kaolin, Stearic acid, Magnesium aluminum silicate, Steareth-21, Stearyl alcohol, Dimethicone/ vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol, Cellulose gum, Xanthan gum, Lecithin, Disodium edta, Steareth-2, Sorbic acid, Propylene glycol laurate, Propylene glycol stearate, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Laurate, Witch Hazel Extract, Laureth-4, Magnesium Ascorbyl phosphate, Retinyl palmitate, Tocopheryl acetate, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben.

i tried to use this so many times but all it does it clump up on the skin in uneven spots. the more you try to blend it, it starts moving around the skin and becoming patchy. it just goes from bad to worse. i have tried with both a brush and a sponge. i can't get this foundation to look good with either of them

I have been trying out foundations for awhile since I am new to makeup and I have only worn this one time but I love it! It is very light, it is easy to apply, the applicator is a bit wonky but I used a sponge to spread it. I used this foundation on top of my Rimmel Matte Stay Primer and I think this is the best my makeup has looked. I am so happy with the way it looks on my face.

A very great foundation! The coverage is light to medium, which is exactly what I like. I'm in the minority, but I prefer light coverage to heavy coverage. Too much foundation doesn't really complement my face, I guess. I look older and cakey when I use thick, heavy foundations. But with this Rimmel one, everything is great. It comes with a spatula application that is so convenient, it gives my face a dewy (but not too oily) look, and it brightens my complexion. It doesn't cover everything, though, which is fine for me, since I like some of my natural skin to show up, anyways. However, I know that could be a problem for girls who want more coverage, so I recommend to apply concealer afterwards. I just wear the foundation on its own without any concealer, because that's how I like it. Anyway, I do recommend this foundation. This is my second favorite foundation of all times (first one is the Garnier BB cream), and the price is so nice. For such a good product, it would cost more, so this is definitely a steal.

on 2/20/2014 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this foundation. First off, I have the colour soft beige, and I have had no problems with it oxidizing at all - maybe it's just the darker shades that oxidize? The packaging is a little weird... I'd prefer if it came with a pump instead of a spatula. Once it's out of the bottle, I find it dries very fast, so I have to apply it to my face in sections otherwise it is hard to blend evenly. It's medium coverage but it does a good job at concealing the major redness I get in my cheeks. Stays on well with primer. Con: it can feel really heavy when you first apply it. Other than that, I think it's great. It matches me perfectly, stays on all day with primer, and I've even received compliments on my "flawless" skin. I just ordered a beauty blender so I'm looking forward to trying it with that.

I picked it up on a whim because it was cheap and it's definitely my favourite foundation. Give it a go if you have a chance.

I wanted to love this foundation. I really like the spatula applicator.. It makes for an easy and mess free application ! The price is right as well. But I guess you get what you pay for. Pore less? I don't Have large pores, but I bought this because I needed a lighter foundation as summer was ending.. I picked up my Usual loreal luminous but then seen the price of the rimmel pore less and thought why not! Okay so the color really doesn't so my yellowish skin tone any good. It's more pink so it makes my face look ruddy. The texture is thick and glides on nicely but wow this stuff dries quick! So it's almost like I'm stretching my skin trying to blend it in.. Id rather not do that and shouldn't have to. Oh and it brings out my pores!! First foundation I've had a problem with this and it promises the opposite. Coverage is okay.. I'd say medium. Didn't find a smell on this foundation. All in all, I hate the feel of this on my skin, I hate working with it.. And I won't be purchasing again.

on 11/14/2013 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love the way this foundation applies and lays on my skin and the price can't be beat. My skin looks flawless....for about 30 minutes...then I look like I had a bad experience with a self tanner. It is utterly amazing how FAST this foundation oxidizes and turns orange on my skin. I have fair skiin with a definite cool/pink-blue undertone and the oxidation is extremely noticeable on my skin.
My original purchase was in the color Ivory and I thought maybe it was just that color. Nope. I went back and purchased Soft Ivory which has a more neutral/yellow tone to it and it did the exact same thing. I really wanted to like this foundation, but due to the oxidizing factor this foundation is simply unwearable.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

oh my gosh. I've never had a foundation so good. it gives me a perfect airbrush look and it doesn't seem like it oxidizes or whatever when I wear it. it doesn't make my pores look big and the spatula thing is convinent for me . the only thing I don't like is the smell! it just doesn't smell all that pretty. but it's so affordable that it doesn't break my 13 year old budget which is like 20$ for makeup xD

on 12/27/2012 4:07:00 PM

This formula is thick, almost like a creme foundation. People complain about the spatula applicator, but I like it! I finished with powder, simply because I like a dry, matte look, but it's certainly not necessary. Because I use powder, I haven't had a problem with oxidizing, so I can't really comment. Unfortunately for me, it was a little too thick for my skin and my pores were clogged by this foundation.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I have never worn foundation before and i saw this at walmart and thought it might be a good place to start. I got it in nude and swatched it on my face and it was perfect.. it was a nice coverage it was my exact skin tone and it was amazing and super inexpensive. I love it. I will be purchasing this again and maybe a nice powder and concealer to go along with it...

Orange! I mix it with the body shop's vitamin E illuminating moisture cream, it gives me a more natural look+a glo+it moisturizes as the foundation is too dry for my skin! It has good coverage but does not make you look 100% poreless! It's really cheap, I won't buy it again tho!