RIMMEL Clean Finish

Clean FinishClean Finish

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua, Propylene glycol, Dicaprylate/ Dicaprate, Butylene glycol, Coco-Caprylate/ Caprate, Glyceryl stearate, Isostearic acid, Lanolin alcohol, Triethanolamine, Talc, Cetyl alcohol, Kaolin, Stearic acid, Magnesium aluminum silicate, Steareth-21, Stearyl alcohol, Dimethicone/ vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol, Cellulose gum, Xanthan gum, Lecithin, Disodium edta, Steareth-2, Sorbic acid, Propylene glycol laurate, Propylene glycol stearate, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Laurate, Witch Hazel Extract, Laureth-4, Magnesium Ascorbyl phosphate, Retinyl palmitate, Tocopheryl acetate, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought this for $4.99 and because I liked the other Rimmel London products such as a the bronzing powders and finishing powders I thought it wouldn't hurt to give this a try.
I haven't experienced any issues with the oxidization of this product ruining the colour for me.
I have pretty dry skin and I think the finish I get from this foundation is great, I've been wearing this to work for five-eight hour shifts for the past week and it's been holding up very well. It's a great everyday foundation that just makes my skin look like a better version of itself and not like I'm wearing heavy foundation.

on 5/8/2015 3:43:00 PM

I bought this because it was only $4. I should have saved that $4 and bought a different foundation that was a little more pricy. I liked this a lot on the first impression, but it quickly oxidized (in a few minutes) and turned super dark and didn't look good at all. I'm glad I had extra time to take it off before I had to leave for work.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It had a strange, lumpy texture and it oxidized to orange pretty quickly on my face.

I really love this foundation. I put it on and it instantly covered my redness with just one layer. It's very light weight and drys fast. The only downfall to this foundation is that after a few hours it will turn ORANGE! I'm so sad because it's such a good foundation! Rimmel needs a bigger color selection!!! Ahhhhh

on 7/12/2014 10:23:00 PM

I was in between foundations and just needed a cheap one to get me through until I could get my regular. For the price, it's great. It stayed on really well from the time I put it on until the time I took it off. I didn't like the spatula inside, though. I was shocked it was as good as it was, especially for the price.

I personally do not like this product. I was looking for a new foundation, and I decided to try this product out. The foundation seems heavy on my face, even when I'm wearing very little. I also feel like this product gives little coverage, despite how much I apply. The packaging and applicator looks messy as well. Overall,I'm not a huge fan of this product.

on 12/22/2013 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product is good drugstore foundation, nothing more nothing less. It gives me good, flawless coverage and keeps my skin matte for the whole school day (8-3). The downsides are that it can look caked if not blended and it "sets" into my skin quite quickly and causes the aforementioned cakiness. All in all it's a good foundation especially considering the price.

on 12/19/2013 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This foundation is called "Wake Me Up" and has an orange top. It not only has a really nice feel, and is relatively inexpensive, but the colour match is perfect! I have been having trouble finding a foundation to cover some of the redness in my skin, but still look fresh and natural. This foundation does it. Another reviewer mentioned how she came upon this make-up by accident and how well it worked, and I agree! It has been a wonderful find.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought this product in soft ivory, which has yellow undertones. I've never come across a foundation that sits on my skin as nicely as this one does, and I haven't had the same problems with oxidation that seem to be common. It provides a nice amount of coverage without looking heavy, and doesn't further dry out my already-dry skin. The spatula attached to the cap is a nice touch, but I gave the packaging a four simply because I'll always prefer a pump. Overall, beautiful and very inexpensive foundation that I'll definitely recommend and repurchase!

on 10/14/2013 5:28:00 PM

This foundation was only $4 for me in canada. I bought it at shopper's drug mart. I didn't have a lot of money to spend at that time & i really wanted a foundation to cover up my breakouts in case I had any. I wore this foundation to the fair with my friends. I didn't have a breakout at that time, but I really wanted to try it out for the first time. It made my skin look so flawless! Smooth & fresh. I came home at around 12 at night and my skin was still feeling so fresh. I love how it gives me the moisture. The next day I woke up looking in the mirror and all i saw was pimples on my face. I washed my makeup off the night before. It broke me out so bad. I had perfect skin that night before and all I had then the next morning was ruined skin.

I loved this foundation at first, i admit if you put it on it looks so flawless and it blends well. The thing I hate about this foundation was it broke me out everytime I used it. I'm using maybelline bb cream instead of this foundation right now.