RIMMEL Clean Finish

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
RIMMEL Clean Finish
Clean FinishClean Finish

2.8

Aqua, Propylene glycol, Dicaprylate/ Dicaprate, Butylene glycol, Coco-Caprylate/ Caprate, Glyceryl stearate, Isostearic acid, Lanolin alcohol, Triethanolamine, Talc, Cetyl alcohol, Kaolin, Stearic acid, Magnesium aluminum silicate, Steareth-21, Stearyl alcohol, Dimethicone/ vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol, Cellulose gum, Xanthan gum, Lecithin, Disodium edta, Steareth-2, Sorbic acid, Propylene glycol laurate, Propylene glycol stearate, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Laurate, Witch Hazel Extract, Laureth-4, Magnesium Ascorbyl phosphate, Retinyl palmitate, Tocopheryl acetate, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I actually received this product for free, however, it is only $3.97 at Walmart. I apply this particular foundation with my fingers and I find it to be very creamy and light. I would recommend this foundation to anyone with oily and/or acne prone skin as it stays matte for quite a while and my sensitive skin didn't have any negative reactions to it and it didn't clog my pores. It does a nice job of evening out uneven skin, and even covering minor blemishes without needing concealer. If you are someone who has spots, blemishes, redness, etc., that usually requires more attention to conceal, this foundation will give you a decent base to start with. Be careful because it dries pretty quick! The packaging is different in that it is a glass bottle with a twist off cap and wand. It's like a little paddle. I'm not sure how hygienic it is, but it really allows you to get the exact amount you want. I'm 27 and have the the beginnings of lines and wrinkles and I love that this product didn't settle in my lines as so many foundations do! I would recommend for oily skin and individuals who want a light-wearing, long-lasting, foundation that has very decent coverage!

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Neutral

i really love the packaging but the product is really heavy and hard to blend meduim to full coverage the lasting power is okay it lasted me a full day of school this has pinky undertones which didnt work out for my skin tone cuz i have more yellowy skin tones i dont think ppl with dry skin should by this because it has a very matte finish maybe ppl with oily skin will have better luck with this foundation but i have really dry skin and this made my dry patches show up more

on 12/8/2012 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Personally, I didn't like it. It comes with a spatula applicator that is so unsanitary if you put it on your face. It also turned my face orange, and I've got snow pale skin that it makes me look like an ompa-loopa. Not a good look.

on 7/16/2012 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Admittedly I first bought this because it was under $4 at Wal-Mart and it said 100% Poreless.I got home tried it and hated it didn't cover anything and looked cakey. Somehow I used half the bottle, but I later retried it because Tanya Burr used it for her $20 makeup challenge and it looked amazing and covered so well for her. This time I just buffed it on with the Real Techniques buffing brush and it looked flawless all my acne scars were covered! I just used a little bit too like one spatula scoop (this bottle contains no pump but had this spatula that is attached to the inside of the cap) This covered better than my Revlon colorstay and my Estee Lauder MAXIMUM coverage foundation! I couldn't believe it so definitely a must buy especially since it's under $4. For color references I wear this in the shade True Ivory which is a pretty decent match and I'm in the shade Buff from Revlon, and Creamy Vanilla in the Estee Lauder Maximum coverage.