RIMMEL Clean Finish

Clean FinishClean Finish

2.8

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua, Propylene glycol, Dicaprylate/ Dicaprate, Butylene glycol, Coco-Caprylate/ Caprate, Glyceryl stearate, Isostearic acid, Lanolin alcohol, Triethanolamine, Talc, Cetyl alcohol, Kaolin, Stearic acid, Magnesium aluminum silicate, Steareth-21, Stearyl alcohol, Dimethicone/ vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol, Cellulose gum, Xanthan gum, Lecithin, Disodium edta, Steareth-2, Sorbic acid, Propylene glycol laurate, Propylene glycol stearate, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Laurate, Witch Hazel Extract, Laureth-4, Magnesium Ascorbyl phosphate, Retinyl palmitate, Tocopheryl acetate, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I actually received this product for free, however, it is only $3.97 at Walmart. I apply this particular foundation with my fingers and I find it to be very creamy and light. I would recommend this foundation to anyone with oily and/or acne prone skin as it stays matte for quite a while and my sensitive skin didn't have any negative reactions to it and it didn't clog my pores. It does a nice job of evening out uneven skin, and even covering minor blemishes without needing concealer. If you are someone who has spots, blemishes, redness, etc., that usually requires more attention to conceal, this foundation will give you a decent base to start with. Be careful because it dries pretty quick! The packaging is different in that it is a glass bottle with a twist off cap and wand. It's like a little paddle. I'm not sure how hygienic it is, but it really allows you to get the exact amount you want. I'm 27 and have the the beginnings of lines and wrinkles and I love that this product didn't settle in my lines as so many foundations do! I would recommend for oily skin and individuals who want a light-wearing, long-lasting, foundation that has very decent coverage!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I liked the texture of this makeup and how matte it made my skin but I had a bad day and cried about something stupid, I'm sure. It ran clear off my skin in lines down my face. It even appeared to be a bit whiter and kind of foamy. I couldnt imagine sweating with this on.

I wanted to love this foundation. I really like the spatula applicator.. It makes for an easy and mess free application ! The price is right as well. But I guess you get what you pay for. Pore less? I don't Have large pores, but I bought this because I needed a lighter foundation as summer was ending.. I picked up my Usual loreal luminous but then seen the price of the rimmel pore less and thought why not! Okay so the color really doesn't so my yellowish skin tone any good. It's more pink so it makes my face look ruddy. The texture is thick and glides on nicely but wow this stuff dries quick! So it's almost like I'm stretching my skin trying to blend it in.. Id rather not do that and shouldn't have to. Oh and it brings out my pores!! First foundation I've had a problem with this and it promises the opposite. Coverage is okay.. I'd say medium. Didn't find a smell on this foundation. All in all, I hate the feel of this on my skin, I hate working with it.. And I won't be purchasing again.

This is the worst foundation i have ever purchased! I have combination skin and it makes my face so dry and it comes out streaky no mater what tool you attempt to use. Take my advice and NEVER buy this because you will be very sorry!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

If you want a sheer to light coverage this foundation is perfect. But I need more coverage and I hate that it oxidized after a few hours, I don't mind it so much when I'm tan during the summer but during the winter it's a nightmare. I suggest buy a couple of shade lighter. What I use this now is to mix it with my other foundation to get my perfect shade.

on 1/23/2013 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The top has a stick/makeup application attached, more approriate usage for placing on back of hand and then applying w/sponge, finger, etc. Aside from the fact that the color selection for this foundation isn't all the great, the formula is terrible. It oxidizes within a few hours of application and has a chemical smell to it. I've tried making this work with other foundations, and it's a definite 2 BIG thumbs DOWN. It will be going into the trash....

I am pleasantly surprised. This foundation has earned me many compliments. Being a makeup artist, I use Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, Make up forever HD, and several different Laura Mercier products for foundation usually(among others because I am always trying them out.) I have had my skin complimented on this foundation.... it's actually pretty impressive for a drug store foundation. I am not a snob and I will wear any makeup that delivers, whether it is cheap or expensive, but I have had more luck with high end foundations. On a whim, I purchased this one and tried it out. It comes with a spatula and is a gel-like consistency. It's very easy to apply and has a velvet to dewy finish, depending on the day for me. The biggest problem is that it is not true to the color you probably think it is. I bought the second to lightest one because it looked like it would match me the best. While applying, it blended, but ten seconds later it turned a shade or two darker. It also seems that they all appear to be a similar color in the store. Nevertheless, I just blend it down my neck and chest when I wear it and it looks absolutely fine. If you're on a budget, I recommend at least trying this foundation. For reference, I wear 117 in make up for ever HD, B10 in Chanel vitalumiere aqua, W2 in L'Oreal True Match and 150 in Revlon Colorstay, E or M 20 in CoverFX, and since I only use MAC for occasional under eye concealer, I usually mix NW15 and NW 20 to cancel out undereye circles. I will purchase the lightest one next time, although I may have to mix it with the one I have to get a good match.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

recently i purchased rimmels clean finish look 100 % poreless foundation. i have large pores on certain areas of my face and wanted minimize the look of them without a pore filler. i wore this foundation twice and i have to say that i wasnt impressed. first, the color selection was very limited. i got the darkest color (420 warm sand) and it was still a bit light. it claims to give a 100% poreless finish while looking natural. when u first apply it, u have to work with it fast as it dries pretty quickly. the consistency is very thick which is ok for me. i personally do not like liquidy foundations. as far as coverage goes, it is medium. it is buildable so u will need to put on at least 2 layers to get full coverage. as far as poreless....no. it was ok when i first put it on but after about 20 minutes, it sunk into my pores and made them stand out even more. it also gave me a sort of cakey look on my large pore areas. when an item claims to minimize my pores, i expect a flawless look not cakey overall, this product did not do as it says it would do. i would not recommend this for people trying to hide minimize their pores and for those who want full coverage.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This foundation is wonderful!!
Pros
Super smooth
Light/medium coverage
Not greasy
Super affordable (I got mine for $6C)

Cons
Color ranges can be difficult to choose from
There is no pump, but there is a spatula but it's still a bit messy!

All in all this a a great foundation and a great dupe for a luxury brand!

I mix this foundation with my Mac one, sometimes. It's nice, but a little drying. It dries fast so once you dot your face, get to blending, quickly! I don't like the shade range, the color I have now is Warm Ivory and it is a little light for me, but mixed with my MAC 1.5 it's pretty even. For a quick and cheap solution its nice to have. I also like the spatula it comes with, helps with dispensing product.

EDIT - March 2013: I started using this foundation exclusively this winter (my Mac foundation was too dark). It broke me out. So coupled with the quick drying effect and this newest development I threw the bottle away.