100 Percent Pure Brightening Tonique

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
100 Percent Pure Brightening Tonique

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe juice)1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula Hydrosol) Flower Water, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf (Bearberry) Extract, Kojic Acid, Extracts of Fragaria Vesca Fruit (Strawberry), Rubus Idaeus Fruit (Raspberry) and Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Extracts of Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) and Vaccinum Macrocarpon Fruit (Cranberry), Hyaluronic Acid, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) Extract

on 5/31/2015 9:58:00 AM

This toner smells delicious and leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. I have not used this product long enough to see long term results, but my skin looks clearer since using this.

on 1/20/2011 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

An overall decent toner. I use it every morning after I get out of the shower to get rid of excess oil (because I don't use cleanser in the morning). I can't really comment on the brightening effect, but I really like the fresh lemony, invigorating smell. I also use it when my face feels dehydrated; I pour some of the toner into an empty spray bottle and spritz it on my face. I expected this to be quite hydrating, but my dry skin feels still a bit tight after only using this (without a moisturizer) so maybe I'll try their Jasmine Green Tea Tonique too.