100% Pure Brightening Tonique

Filtered by age: 30-35
100% Pure Brightening Tonique

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe juice)1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula Hydrosol) Flower Water, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf (Bearberry) Extract, Kojic Acid, Extracts of Fragaria Vesca Fruit (Strawberry), Rubus Idaeus Fruit (Raspberry) and Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Extracts of Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) and Vaccinum Macrocarpon Fruit (Cranberry), Hyaluronic Acid, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) Extract

on 9/21/2014 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

To me this smells of tangerines and citrus. The ingredients are lovely and of course naturally derived which I like because they sound so exotic! The product itself is a water-like consistency which I shake onto a cotton pad before swiping over my whole face. I do feel a tingling sensation and there is slight warmth too which I put down to my sensitive skin having a mild reaction. To be honest I haven't noticed any brightening particularly but I enjoy the scent and the ingredients and glass bottle so I will happily use this up and then try another tonique from the 100% pure range.

on 5/23/2012 12:46:00 AM

This toner smells very refreshing like lemonade. It soothes my skin and is not drying at all. I have extremely sensitive & acne prone skin but I don't experience any skin reactions or breakouts from it. It is also pH balanced so that it's close to the skin's natural pH. If a toner's pH is too high, it can create an environment for bacterial growth. This can be bad for acne prone skin. Overall this is one of the best toner I've ever tried & I tried many brands from the drugstore (neutrogena, olay, loreal, boot's) to department store brands (estee lauder, lancome, sisley, clarins). This toner does not have questionable ingredients like others on the market.