New York Color Liquid Lip Shine - Midtown Mulberry

New York Color Liquid Lip Shine - Midtown Mulberry

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/13/2012 9:19:00 PM

This is a gorgeous deep pink berry gloss with some barely there shimmer. My lip stash is seriously lacking in nice berry shades, so when I saw this on sale just over a dollar, I figured I'd try it out. I was surprised at how pigmented this gloss is! It applies a little more red than it looks in the tube and it's super opaque. This isn't thick or sticky, but it lasts about 3 hours without eating or drinking before it starts to fade. I don't find it particularly moisturizing, but it doesn't dry out my lips either.
The only bad thing I could say about this is that the wand is super long and flexible, so if I'm in a hurry or if I don't have a mirror I can make a mess all over my mouth. But regardless, this is an amazing gloss for a crazy low price. I'm definitely going to be checking out more N.Y.C. glosses!

I love this! The color is great, it lasts and is easy as pie to apply. The color is a nice medium between very bold and barely there so I think it works well for everyday use as well as formal occasions.