benefit Cosmetics Cocoa Lace Lip Creme

No Image

on 3/22/2003 7:32:00 PM

I love the color, but Benefit lip cremes must be extremely sensitive to one degree above room temperature, because this gloss melts and melts and melts; I never know which end of the pot I'm going to find the bulk of it in. Similarly, it's not a long-wear gloss. Expect to re-apply every 30 minutes to an hour or so. Very cute and nice color, but other glosses do the job better.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love the color, formula, and smell. Not too thick, not too slimy. Perfect!

on 10/15/2002 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I usually like dark lipsticks and glosses, this one was too light for me as I am fair skinned and anything shimmery makes my lips dissappear. This is great though if you want a shimmery but not too heavy gloss to wear alone, or with another lipstick.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This was a part of the Icings set, and for $32, it was a bargain. This gloss is the perfect shimmery brown color. I wear it all the time and I love it!! It moisturizes my lips nicely and the color is gorgeous.