L.A. Colors Current

No Image

2.0

Price: $

Price: $

Looks good in the bottle but its very sheer, I applied five coats and it still was not anywhere near opaque. I removed it straight away as it took way to long to dry, its now in the bin.
Hope the other colours in this range are better.

on 7/17/2012 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I really like green and for me this shade is a nice subtle one. It reminds me of the color of grass. It is a yellow based green,so I really wouldn't recommend this hue of green if you are a cool toned gal. I really like the color and it compliments my fair warm toned skin.

on 1/18/2011 9:50:00 PM

Current was my attempt to try “something different” – in that I typically dislike greens, especially lighter greens. Something about shades in the pastel range that I prefer to wear them in crème form.
Current is a very sheer peridot shimmer – the shimmer is smooth and fine – although brushstrokes will result if you’re sloppy. It is tolerable with three coats, but I literally gooped on five coats to achieve the opacity I liked – so yeah, good thing it was only $1.
I can’t say this was the most complementary for my warm Asian skin tone. But I guess Current is worth having around because it was so inexpensive and it is the color of my birthstone. But overall, didn't really like this one.

Popular Polishes