NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream (All)

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream (All)

4.1

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Dimethicone, Beeswax, Glyceryl Behenate / Eicosadioate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone / Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Talc, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isohexadecane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Parfum. May Contain: CI77019 (Mica) / CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI15850 (D&C Red 6 Na. Salt), CI15850 (D&C Red 7 Ca Lake), CI15985:1 (FD&C Yellow 6 Al Lake), CI19140:1 (FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake), CI45410 (D&C Red 28 Al Lake), CI77491 (Iron Oxide Red), CI77492 (Iron Oxide Yellow), CI77499 (Iron Oxide Black), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hello Ladies!

I have been a fan of matte lipsticks for years. Recently I moved to Canada, and I didn't want to dry out my lips with matte shades. I wanted to try out NYX's soft matte lip cream, to see if it works as the name says. I have a tan skin tone with a warm undertone. I purchased three colors- Vancouver, Cannes, and Copenhagen. They really complemented my skin color. I loved the packaging of the product as it's small and compact which makes it easy to carry. It doesn't really dry out my lips, and it doesn't stay much longer, maybe for 2-3 hours. I feel its fairly priced for its quantity. I would definitely repurchase the soft matte lip cream!

on 6/7/2017 2:49:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I love these so much. The color I've been wearing lately is a little off for me so I put a sparkle gloss over it and it makes it perfect. These are very comfortable and have some staying power. Definitely recommend everyone atleast try out one. ♥

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Absolutely love this range of lip creams! Its matte without being too drying, and there's soooo many colours to choose from! I have tried most of the shades and my ultimate favourite would definitely be Madrid, followed by Cannes.

Madrid is such a beautiful dark red colour! I love dark lip colours but it is really difficult to find the 'perfect' one. And Madrid is the one for me! It brightens up my complexion and looks good with so many types of makeup. I love it.

Cannes on the other hand is the perfect MLBB everyday colour!

Other shades that I like includes San Paulo and Prague.

The formula of this is really good, even though it does transfer. Reapplication is no trouble since it is not super drying. The applicator is also really good for defining the lips precisely. The price is also really reasonable!

Would highly recommend!

on 3/10/2017 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

I bought the Prague, which becomes a deep and classy rose against my natural tan and I've gotten lots of compliments on my lips.
The color takes a few minutes to dry but stays put well enough - at least until you eat pretty much anything or drink a latte. But that goes without saying for all liquid matte lipsticks!

on 8/24/2016 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I feel that these are the og of liquid lipsticks and These are also the first I've ever bought. So far I've tried: Cannes, Abu Dhabi, Monte Carlo, Copenhagen, Istanbul, Athens, Rome, Budapest, Seoul, and Berlin. On my medium tan skintone, Athens and Abu Dhabi made me look like I had concealer lips. Cannes looked pink on me compared to the pinky-brown I saw on YouTube swatches. Copenhagen, Istanbul, and Berlin were all streaky but layer really well without getting gross. The only one I couldn't layer was Transylvania; I would stay away from this shade because it just refuses to become even semi-opaque. According to multiple reviews and personal experience with testers at ulta, the darkest and lightest shades are streaky; the most opaque shades are the medium pinks and oranges. Note: they all took a longer time to dry if layered. The applicator is soft and slanted but doesn't seem to pick up as much product as I would have liked so it takes several dips into the tube for full opacity. They take a while to dry even if they are not layered but will transfer less and less as time goes on.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I have three of them: Antwerp, San Paolo, and Ibiza. The positive thing about these lip creams lines are the colors are so gorgeous and it is so pigmented, you just need to apply it once to get nice color payoff, it also glides smoothlyy. However, the formula is so drying, it settles on the lines of my lips and it crumbles on my lip, making my lips soooo flaky. It also transfer REALLY easily.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I really liked this product once it dries up. The only thing that i didn't like was that it comes of easily. But for the price it's not too bad.

Here's a video of a few of the colors that I purchased:

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I was disappointed on my first time trying it on. It cracked when I smile even though I had exfoliated lips. I realized that wearing multiple layers made it crack. So wearing 1 - 2 layers, and giving it time to dry in between layer application, helps prevention of cracks happening. It dries down matte and has little to no transfer. And it smells like vanilla ❤ I bought Monte Carlo and Copenhagen. I say this is a great product and very affordable for its price.

on 3/21/2016 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I just bought a tube of this, I got the one called Abu Dhabi and I love it. My lips are naturally dry, so matte lipsticks dry them out even more and make them look flaky. This did not. The color smells great, and the consistency is perfect. It glides on so easily and dries fast. Will buy again for sure. The one complain I do have is that these NYX soft matte lip cream tubes do fool you a bit on the color. It always seems to be one shade lighter than it seems to advertise. Other than that it is great.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product is my absolute must have in my makeup kit. I have only tried shade 'Stockholm' but it is by far amazing, it's very Kylie J. Within 3 minutes of applying the liquid format it's fried and a beautiful smooth matte, as a makeup artist I can be wearing this for 9 hours straight with no top ups and it will still look decent, okay maybe that pesty little line you can form with every lipstick but still!! 100% go and purchase this product espically for the price plus I wear this most time I apply my makeup and I have it just under a year!.. I can not wait to buy more!