NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream (All)

Filtered by skin type : Oily
NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream (All)

4.1

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Dimethicone, Beeswax, Glyceryl Behenate / Eicosadioate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone / Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Talc, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isohexadecane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Parfum. May Contain: CI77019 (Mica) / CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI15850 (D&C Red 6 Na. Salt), CI15850 (D&C Red 7 Ca Lake), CI15985:1 (FD&C Yellow 6 Al Lake), CI19140:1 (FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake), CI45410 (D&C Red 28 Al Lake), CI77491 (Iron Oxide Red), CI77492 (Iron Oxide Yellow), CI77499 (Iron Oxide Black), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of the best matte lip products I've tried. Very comfortable on the lips. Doesn't give you that wrinkly "butt hole" lip look if you know what I mean, lol. Sorry for that visual. The product melts into lips and sets into a beautiful wash of colour. I have Stockholm.

on 3/18/2018 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have this in stockholm and the colour is just so beautiful.

It applies well and smells okay. The finish is really nice.

It does take some time to dry down and it transfers when I eat, so the staying power isn't very strong.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have these in the shades Athens, Cairo, Cannes (my personal favourite) and Stockholm. Nice and lightweight, they don't move around and you can eat and drink without worrying about them. They also look lovely layered on top of each other for an ombre lip look. So affordable, I would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have this in the shade Istanbul and its legitimately the prettiest, most natural looking pink on me. I could wear this every single day it is so flattering. Texture wise I'd say it's closer to a whip like their lid/lip lingeries but it isn't drying and won't create that butthole look, and I find the pigment can be a little more intense for me so I only dab a little bit in the middle of my lips and use a Qtip to spread it out

on 11/12/2017 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I really want to like this product I really do but I on my lips there is zero staying power, which is so unfortunate because I literally like everything else about this product!

This lip cream applies SO easily, I am a novice when it comes to makeup but I have no issue lining my lips perfectly with this. The SA also told me to apply one layer first, let it dry then apply a second which I do. The colours look fantastic and it doesn't leave my lips dry at all.

But they do not stay on my lips!!! They start cracking and I can see patches after an hour, even if I've only been drinking water the colour fades. Unfortunately I will not repurchase :(

PS I have the colours San Paolo and Manila and I found the wear on them both the same.

on 5/13/2017 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought Prague & another color and while pretty enough and creamy they didn't have any staying power

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This lip cream is SO GOOD. I use it everyday, since it's really cheap and easy to put on. Honestly, this is much better than the liquid suede one or the lingerie liquid lipticks. The color selection is so wide, my all time favorites are London, Stockholm and Athens and they are the most flattering nude colors on me. It takes quite some time to dry, but once it does, it doesn't feel drying AT ALL. It's a very soft matte. The only problem I've had with this is that it's not long-wearing, so everytime I eat, I have to re-apply it again, but that's fine with me. Pigmentation is 10/10
Packaging is 10/10
Odor smells like my grandma's perfume (not in a bad way)
Longevity 6/10

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I possess several shades of these lipcreams and I love them. A great product for a very affordable price. I love the nude shades (Abu Dhabi, London, Athens, Cannes) and the darker shades Berlin and Copenhagen. They go on very creamy and light and don't dry out my lips. My only qualm is with one shade Transylvania which is the darkest shade (a super dark plum) which can go on a bit patchy but if you build it up carefully it looks great. These lipcreams are must-haves, mainly because they are so comfortable on the lips and they smell divine too.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

These little babies are truly a drugstore gem! By far the best matte lip cream I've found, and so cheap! I usually get mine at Ulta buy 1 get 1 50 % off. They smell great, like vanilla cupcakes (very suttle, not too overpowering) and they are so easy to put on. The texture is like a mousse, and blends so well, doesn't cake up my lips, and comes off easily. Honestly, I have these in almost every color and wear them every day to work. I've gotten so many compliments, and I see why. These lip creams are simply amazing!

on 2/20/2017 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I love this product, personally. I purchased the colour Istanbul, which is a fun cool toned pink. Nyx is a cruelty free brand, however it is owned by Loreal who are not cruelty free. I personally choose to still support Nyx, but I know that being owned by a parent company that are not cruelty free is an issue for some people!

Where I currently live the only place to purchase Nyx products in person is at Shoppers Drug Mart. These lipsticks are $10.49 at Shoppers I believe, but I picked it up when it was on sale for $8.99. I believe that online, in the U.S., these are closer to $5 buuuut sadly I live in Canada!

I don't typically wear matte lip products. I prefer satin finishes or glossy finishes, as I just find them more comfortable. I do enjoy this product, though! I don't find it accentuates any lines in my lips or dries them out terribly, so it's not uncomfortable to wear.

I think the packaging on this is cute! It's a small bottle, when compared to most liquid lipsticks, but I like it better that way. The tube of the product is showing what colour the lipstick is and the top/lid of the product is a nice matte black. The applicator is a doe foot one, but it's got an angle on it to help apply the product easier.

I'm not a big fan of the scent. I don't love it, but I don't hate it either. I would've preferred the product to just be scent less, though. Once the product is applied I can't smell it, so it doesn't really matter in the long run.

I like the colour I purchased, but I do feel like the bottle makes it look like a more light pink. I feel like the true product is a darker pink, but it's a pretty colour! I'm excited to wear it more often now that we're getting back into spring. I think it just brightens up my look.

I feel like this might be more of a 4.5/5 product, or maybe 4/5 as it's not a true matte, I feel like. At least not in the way so many people are used too - on YouTube and beauty blogs I hear a lot about completely transfer proof matte lipsticks. This lipstick is *not* transfer proof. At least mines never been! It lasts longer and definitely transfers less than my creamy lipsticks, but if I drink water or kiss someone's cheek - lipstick is left behind. If you're looking for a transfer proof matte lipstick, then this isn't it. That isn't a deal breaker for me, because it doesn't suck the life out of my lips like transfer free products look like they generally do. For me, this is a 5/5 lip product, though!

Popular Lips Products