NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream (All)

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream (All)

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Dimethicone, Beeswax, Glyceryl Behenate / Eicosadioate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone / Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Talc, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isohexadecane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Parfum. May Contain: CI77019 (Mica) / CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI15850 (D&C Red 6 Na. Salt), CI15850 (D&C Red 7 Ca Lake), CI15985:1 (FD&C Yellow 6 Al Lake), CI19140:1 (FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake), CI45410 (D&C Red 28 Al Lake), CI77491 (Iron Oxide Red), CI77492 (Iron Oxide Yellow), CI77499 (Iron Oxide Black), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hello Ladies!

I have been a fan of matte lipsticks for years. Recently I moved to Canada, and I didn't want to dry out my lips with matte shades. I wanted to try out NYX's soft matte lip cream, to see if it works as the name says. I have a tan skin tone with a warm undertone. I purchased three colors- Vancouver, Cannes, and Copenhagen. They really complemented my skin color. I loved the packaging of the product as it's small and compact which makes it easy to carry. It doesn't really dry out my lips, and it doesn't stay much longer, maybe for 2-3 hours. I feel its fairly priced for its quantity. I would definitely repurchase the soft matte lip cream!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

There's a reason Kylie jenner has recently launched a new semi-matte lip line. 😏 These has got to be one of the most comfortable liquid matte gloss I've tried. It feels so creamy and smooth on lips. It boots out the cons of a typical matte lipstick drying and flaking out. Id say pigment is there but lasting power for me is 3-5 hours before reapplying. Which is fine, i don't ever feel the need to apply lip balm or base beforehand, I'll just exfoliate. It honestly feels as if the formula nourishes my lips as i wear it. Not bad.

on 2/28/2017 6:47:00 PM

I bought this in Milan and I love it! It's a nice pink colour on my lips. I wouldn't go with the swatches because everyone's got different natural lip colour. I would highly encourage trying the colours on your lips before purchasing.

on 2/17/2017 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great colours and love the smooth "whipped-like" texture with a matte finish. Looks great when first applied to a clean bare lip, and lasts for hours. But because it's a matte finish it becomes very dry and flakey. It can be high maintenance as far as touch ups are concerned. As it can create cakey layers. It's better to just wipe offf the remainder and reapply to a clean lip. Tip: apply lip balm (I like Burts Bees) before applying lip cream. Also use NYX waterproof extreme color lip liners

on 1/27/2017 5:09:00 PM

I own the colours Madrid and London. I love the colours, there is a huge range as well. They feel quite velvety on the lips, they have nice applicators and smell very nice. However, they wear off pretty quickly, feel quite drying and aren't pigmented enough in my opinion. I would purchase again based on the fact they are so affordable, easily accessible where I live and you can just touch up throughout the day.

on 1/27/2017 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Personally not a fan I find they are drying and just wear off quickly

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Not really into these, I have Stockholm and Antwerp. Both shades are a lot different on my lips than they look in the packaging. Like completely different. Like other reviewers said they are not transfer proof and don't last a very long time. Good price and I like the scent. I would not repurchase just due to the shade differential.

I have this in Antwerp, Cannes, Copenhagen, and Monte Carlo. I love the finish, price, and staying power, but it does take a while to dry completely. Antwerp looks like a pinkish-coral color in the tube, but is very bright pink on me. Cannes is my favorite, it still shows pinker than in tube (probably something to do with my natural lip color) but it is a beautiful natural shade that looks great with subtle, and dramatic makeup. Copenhagen is gorgeous but I can't get it to go on evenly for the life of me! Monte Carlo is a nice red, but a little too bright for my taste. I can't wait to try more shades!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

So happy that I tried one out a few weeks ago because I'm totally hooked! I really don't like to reapply lipproducts and with this one, I actually don't need to do at all day. It stays on my lips for a long time and then fades very naturally. Also, if reapplying is necessary it doesnt get patchy or something. Defenitely want to buy more colours so I can wear them as much as possible. I totally get the 'hype', these are very affordable and the quality is amazing.l

So far, I have three colors, Budapest, Istanbul, and Stockholm. Budapest is a beautiful wine color, Istanbul is a Barbie pink color, and Stockholm (which I don't like) is an orange/tan color. Here are the PROS: amazing smell, lots of colors, cheap price, not as drying as other matte liquid lipsticks, really are truly MATTE. Here are the CONS: I have found I need a lip liner (NYX has some good lip liners, I use Budapest with Currant), some colors (Stockholm) are patchy, they do transfer for the first 10-15 minutes, not the most long lasting but they do the job. Overall, I love them and wish to get more.