NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream (All)

Filtered by skin type : Normal
NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream (All)

4.2

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Dimethicone, Beeswax, Glyceryl Behenate / Eicosadioate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone / Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Talc, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isohexadecane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Parfum. May Contain: CI77019 (Mica) / CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI15850 (D&C Red 6 Na. Salt), CI15850 (D&C Red 7 Ca Lake), CI15985:1 (FD&C Yellow 6 Al Lake), CI19140:1 (FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake), CI45410 (D&C Red 28 Al Lake), CI77491 (Iron Oxide Red), CI77492 (Iron Oxide Yellow), CI77499 (Iron Oxide Black), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

on 8/24/2018 2:21:00 AM

I had a matte lipstick like this from younique. I was surprised as I really liked it. Alas it was £21 for just over 3g. I found one in this brand the same colour for £6.99 for 6g. A no brained. The younique was a bit creamier but I am not paying £21 for it. I’ll definitely stick with this one.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I love Nyx. However, the items are a hit or miss for me. and this varies by shade, not product.
I have this in a couple of shades and these wear just as I hoped. They are long lasting, soft, and matte. EXACTLY what I had hoped. Even though some shades don't last, and some do, I will continue to buy these and see what works. They are that affordable.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have this in the shade Istanbul and its legitimately the prettiest, most natural looking pink on me. I could wear this every single day it is so flattering. Texture wise I'd say it's closer to a whip like their lid/lip lingeries but it isn't drying and won't create that butthole look, and I find the pigment can be a little more intense for me so I only dab a little bit in the middle of my lips and use a Qtip to spread it out

Purchased in the shade Monte Carlo.
I think the formula is amazing - especially for $6.50. Its soft and creamy, easy to apply and comfortable on the lips. It takes a few minutes to dry down, and once it dries, it's not completely transfer proof, but it's not drying at all. It's good for routine wear.
It's not long lasting - nor does it claim to be. It starts to fade when eating and drinking, but not completely or in an awkward way, like most liquid lipsticks. Without eating or drinking, I couldn't tell how much it lasts on me. But I've just eaten a corn, fiercely, and the lipstick is still on my lips. Not like when I first applied it, obviously, but it still looks good.
If you're hesitant to buy one of these, I would say go for it! For $6.50, you can't go wrong with these.

on 6/27/2017 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I like these to an extent, they're comfortable to wear. The shades Monte Carlo and Budapest go well with my olive skin. However, they're not transfer proof or long lasting AT ALL and you have to keep on reapplying which is annoying. Would not repurchase

on 5/14/2017 12:40:00 AM

I have the shade Budapest and it was my first NYX product. I like it, but personally prefer the Liquid Suede or lingerie over this.

on 4/25/2017 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have these in Milan, Stockholm, London and instanbul. I love love love these!!!!! They look lovely and soft on the lips and patted into your lips with a little lip liner gives you that perfectly soft blotted lip look. Also I find them incredibly versatile and have been using them on my cheeks as a cream blusher. Because the texture is soft and moussey they look great on the cheeks and blend in really easy and seamlessly. They don't last that long but that's okay because they aren't meant to be liquid lipsticks. I really love the look, feel and texture to these products for an everyday wearable lip that is easy to achieve unlike a traditional lipstick or matte liquid lipstick. Worth a try and for the price you really have nothing to lose!!!

on 3/13/2017 9:26:00 AM

I really wanted to love this product because the colors are beautiful! But at as a matte lip cream this doesn't do it for me. The color wears off so easily and I find myself constantly reapplying. Do however always come back to it because the color and how it looks on my lips.

worth my money! It is so lightweight that it feels like i am not wearing anything at all and it does last. It neither flake nor make my lips dry upon application. A really
happy buy!

It has this nice vanilla(?) kinda scent.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased these in Athens (nude-peach), Cairo (nude) and Transylvania (dark purple).

This is an extremely inexpensive, lip cream that packs great color.

I enjoy the felt tip applicator, and creamy texture. Applies so smooth!

However, this doesn't dry down to a completely matte finish More of just a creamy lipstick. I prefer more of a matte lipstick for the staying power, but this is a good cheap alternative to add to your collection.

For the price, definitely pick up a shade you enjoy and try it.