Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

fromGayleG

4 months ago

For those loving Mac Sur blush( limited edition) and finding that it’s no longer available....
know that you can find it on EBay.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Mar/07/2014

Love love love this blush! It looks so great on my skin, so easy to blend, and the staying power is great. It lasts all day. Its a shame that its Limited Edition. I have hit pan and I need to find myself another one!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

Nov/29/2011

HG on a golden NC40; this is my no-brainer blush. Doesn't have any shimmer (it's supposed to be satin but it's looks almost matte on me), blends incredibly easily, and looks great with just about any lip or eye I can pull off.

I've heard it being said that it's close to Darkly My Dear (also by MAC), which is truly a matte, and eh, the colours are really close …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

3.0

Mar/13/2011

While it is a nice color blush it looks IMO almost identical to darkly my dear except ones a satin and ones matte. on my skin they show up identical. the funny thing is that this blush sold old like wild fire and people were saying how awful darkly my dear was. Nothing like a new name for a blush that didn't sell well!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

Jan/26/2011

Love, Love Love this blush. It's the perfect pinky brown shade. I'm an NC30 for reference and this is my go to blush everyday. When I first saw it I thought it would be a little too dark for my skintone especially now in the winter but it ended up looking very natural, Only con is it's limited edition get it while you can.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

Jan/18/2011

A beautiful brown/red satin blush that works well for my NW42 complexion. Shame its limited edition because it is a very pretty colour.
Staying power is good and I have very oily skin, it will still be subtly visible at the end of a 11 hour day so very pleased with this product overall.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age25-29