Avon Imari Mystique

Avon Imari Mystique
Imari MystiqueImari Mystique

3.4

on 4/3/2015 7:29:00 PM

I actually buy this from the outlet section of Avon. I had enjoyed Imari Seduction, so at 5.99$ a bottle I took the risk. Well it ended up being a favorite. A huge favorite!
There is a few sprays left in my lady bottle..which I smell for fun:-)
But it is gone, discontinued.
It has a strong honey smell. I do understand why it was not popular.

I was given this fragrance for Christmas I didn't like it the first time I wore it. I decided to try it again and I have grown to love it. Out of all of my perfumes this is one of my husband's favorites on me.

While wearing Imari Mystique I've never failed to get a compliment on how good I smell. On my skin it's candied honey and sparkling woods.

The sillage is fairly good with 3-4 sprays. The lasting power is good, it lasts 4-5 hours on my skin.

It's an underated perfume in my opinion. If it works with your skin chemistry it's quite lovely.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I brought the roll-on version to keep in my handbag. Not too musky, floraly, peppery or sweet. No fancy gourmand or modern show-off notes - just plain warm and sexy! I'm really glad I brought this.

on 8/9/2011 3:51:00 PM

I quite like this, as far as liking Avon scents go. They pretty much all smell the same to me but this particular one is slightly better. Wouldnt repurchase and not sure if i will use up the bottle other than using it as air freshener.

on 7/21/2011 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

A wonderful honey scent, extremely similar to Gucci by Gucci (the smoky glass square bottle) at a fraction of the price. Slightly fruity but very warm with incensey notes similar to the original Imari. Probably would be a bit too bees-waxy in the heat of summer (as the likes of Organza indecence which I wear in winter). I have a friend who loves this and it smells expensive and classy on her. I will be getting myself a bottle of this next time it is on sale.

on 6/27/2011 1:42:00 PM

Imari Mystique is not for me, but if you like a spicy, sultry, confident fragrance, this could work for you. Not too unique, though...has elements of many other perfumes in the spicy category in it. Probably less expensive than they are, nonetheless!

on 2/25/2011 3:09:00 PM

Nice perfume, my hubby liked the smell, I don't find the scent as sweet as Imari seduction. Probably won't buy this again, so many perfumes so little time

on 2/14/2011 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Dead ringer for Gucci by Gucci (newer one in the brown bottle). Much cheaper. Scent doesn't last quite as long, but still a great perfume.

on 2/13/2011 11:42:00 AM

I think it smells like Imari Seduction and the original Imari. Nice, but
I prefer the sweeter scent Imari Seduction.

Not my favorite. When I first sprayed this all I could smell is honey. I'm not good a describing the notes so I won't even try! The scent was OK (nothing special) but for me the issue was it had no lasting power. I do like Imari Seduction but do not care for Mystique and am actually thinking of returning this. Sorry Avon!

Popular Fragrances