Uploaded by kilyblst08

package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/07/2014

This shampoo and conditioner were both on sale at Walmart for about $6 each for the 700ml bottles so I grabbed both. First of all, the scent is amazing and it lasts. It made my hair so soft and smooth, as well. As for the 'straightening' part, I know there is no hair product that will actually give you full on straight hair, but I can say that this made my hair less voluminous and …Read more

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

Oct/22/2014

This was my favourite shampoo & conditioner when it was called Dangerously Straight, so you would imagine how disappointed I was when it was gone off the shelves. But I was SUPER happy to find it again just this year that they changed the name & formula up a bit. It still works wonderfully on my curly hair, I also use it along with the mousse & it works like a charm! Definitely love …Read more

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

Sep/18/2014

A great shampoo. I started using this every day a few months ago and my hair is smoother and more manageable, helps keep the static and fly-aways away. As for build up I haven't noticed it and every once in a while I use Drama Clean. Smells nice too.

About reviewer (492 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Apr/21/2014

Its is an amazing shampoo, leaves my hair feeling light, shiny and frizz free. My hair smells wonderful even 2 days after shampooing. I used this for about 2 months now and it gives me beautiful hair every time. The only con being it might eventually leave a build up, but I use HE drama clean every once a week to clear out the build up.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Medium

Mar/08/2014

nice smell, but abit too strong. i use it together with the matching treatment. can feel the smooth n less frizzy effect after my hair dries. but i prefer hello hydration than this touchably smooth.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

3.0

Dec/24/2013

It made my hair look good but feel dry.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

Nov/29/2013

Can i just say that this product is amazing. It basically makes your hair so shiny and manageable and smooth it almost seems like magic. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. coming from a girl who has super thick frizzy wavy/curliness hair its a really good product. The best part the smell. It smells so good and its amazing. It lathers great and if you shampoo twice its even better. Just make sure if you use …Read more

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

Nov/29/2013

The scent is amazing!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

3.0

Oct/14/2013

No, it isn't the same formula as Dangerously Straight. A shame, because it used to be my HG shampoo leaving me a soft and silky hair like no other road brand.

Din't help my dry hair and even my scalp and ends refused it.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Olive, Neutral

HairBrown, Kinky, Coarse

Jul/07/2013

My favorite shampoo and conditioner! I have thick straight hair and ALOT of it. It gets poofy and frizzy pretty easily, especially in summer. This shampoo makes it super silky and soft.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium